***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Pretty jealous of you @amarano 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Jules was reppin the thug life after the game last night 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Nike Elites have the same fit I beleive as far as the old Reebok ones, fitting tighter to the body and the cuffed sleeves. I'm a bigger guy so I wasn't feelin that :lol:

The limited jerseys with the patch went up last night. And yeah, all I see right now is XXL. It was like that last year as well. They might restock once they actually get shipments in.

Last edited:
BRUH.

I can't believe I was there. just got home and what an amazing trip. the fans are awesome. no matter who you're sitting around you're all family once that game starts. I'm really happy and fortunate to have been there and I plan on going back every year.

the crowd is amazing. in the beginning when there actually was a game they were electric. when Brady had the ball the crowd goes silent you can hear his snap count from the stands. of all the sporting events I've been to and I've been to the World Series in NY, I've never been around fans like that.

also I'm looking to get a Brady jersey. got like $150 in gift cards from Nike so I was debating the elite jersey but Im not sure on sizing or if it's worth the money or should I just get the $150 replica one? anyone have either?
I went too. Great atmosphere. Tailgating was 
nthat.gif

Tortellini soup, wings, dogs, sausages, flip cup, fireball shots.

Glad the rain held up until the second half.

Sec 218 was pretty live.

Wish I was going to the SB, but I just got back from AZ a week ago and can't afford it. 

Anyone fortunate enough to make this trip to the Super Bowl?

i've been talking with some buddies. would love to be down in AZ for the game. i think even if you can't make the game, would be an awesome weekend down there

:D

im going to AZ for the Super Bowl . not sure if im going to try and get tix to the game , but ill be in AZ for sure

Wish Nike shipped internationally,would love to cop one of those media day jackets.

From Gronks twitter

laugh.gif

I hope this "deflate-gate" story dies before next week, but it's just going to linger :rolleyes

Last edited:
Agreed,it's just another thing for people to hang over their heads every time they're winning like "but spygate,cheatriots hurr durr" 
eyes.gif

I'm still wondering what advantage that brings? I still saw a bunch of dropped balls from Gronk,'Dola,Edelman etc and Tom was picked off. Also with the amount of times that they ran the ball I wonder how much of an advantage if any they'd really have?

still mulling over the elite jersey...i have a promo code for 15% plus gift cards id only have to come out of pocket about $120 for one which is pretty much a no brainer. i just cant find any place by me that carries them instore to try on. i wear a medium in mostly everything and i think that would be a size 40. i dont want it to look like a night gown which is making me shy away from the 44. 

that tech windrunner though is also really nice...

still mulling over the elite jersey...i have a promo code for 15% plus gift cards id only have to come out of pocket about $120 for one which is pretty much a no brainer. i just cant find any place by me that carries them instore to try on. i wear a medium in mostly everything and i think that would be a size 40. i dont want it to look like a night gown which is making me shy away from the 44. 

that tech windrunner though is also really nice...

Pull the trigger bruh you can always return it and get the size you like. You can't beat it at $120 the quality is A1

I told myself at the beginning of the season I would grab another elite if we went to the SB. Now I'm seeing these SB patch limited jerseys and contemplating. Only thing is they only have Brady and I have 2 of his jerseys already. I wanted to grab somebody on defense like Dmac, I might say **** it and grab a Slater elite :lol: :smokin

Anyway Im still feeling myself after that win on Sunday :smokin

Too many props to go around: Secondary (Revis + Arrington did his thing again) Blount, Brady, Edelman, O-line, coaching staff, just an all around domination.

On to the SB :pimp: :pimp:

I have two Brady's already as well, but I said f it and copped another Super Bowl limited :lol:

I really need to add an Edelman or a defensive player to the line up though :smh:

Co-sign on picking up the Elite amarano amarano

Just do it.

Last edited:
Pull the trigger bruh you can always return it and get the size you like. You can't beat it at $120 the quality is A1

I told myself at the beginning of the season I would grab another elite if we went to the SB. Now I'm seeing these SB patch limited jerseys and contemplating. Only thing is they only have Brady and I have 2 of his jerseys already. I wanted to grab somebody on defense like Dmac, I might say **** it and grab a Slater elite
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Anyway Im still feeling myself after that win on Sunday
smokin.gif

Too many props to go around: Secondary (Revis + Arrington did his thing again) Blount, Brady, Edelman, O-line, coaching staff, just an all around domination.

On to the SB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I have two Brady's already as well, but I said f it and copped another Super Bowl limited
laugh.gif

I really need to add an Edelman or a defensive player to the line up though
mean.gif

Co-sign on picking up the Elite @amarano

Just do it.
haha im gonna do it. i just wish it had the patch. i spoke to a rep and they said dont plan on anyone having the elites with the patch. just the game day and some limited. anyone have an elite brady they can post?

From what I've seen from the past year or two, they don't usually sell the Elites or Authentics with the SB Patch.

Just cop a game or limited jersey with the patch in addition to the Elite bro :smokin

I told myself at the beginning of the season I would grab another elite if we went to the SB. Now I'm seeing these SB patch limited jerseys and contemplating. Only thing is they only have Brady and I have 2 of his jerseys already. I wanted to grab somebody on defense like Dmac, I might say **** it and grab a Slater elite
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Anyway Im still feeling myself after that win on Sunday
smokin.gif

On to the SB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
id get Wilfork or Gronk if you dont have it. At Gillette there was a huge amount of people with Wilfork jerseys, second only to Brady. I didnt know the big man got that much love up there. plus i liked the way the #75 looks on a jersey if that makes any sense.  

@amarano

I told myself at the beginning of the season I would grab another elite if we went to the SB. Now I'm seeing these SB patch limited jerseys and contemplating. Only thing is they only have Brady and I have 2 of his jerseys already. I wanted to grab somebody on defense like Dmac, I might say **** it and grab a Slater elite :lol: :smokin

Anyway Im still feeling myself after that win on Sunday :smokin

On to the SB :pimp: :pimp:
id get Wilfork or Gronk if you dont have it. At Gillette there was a huge amount of people with Wilfork jerseys, second only to Brady. I didnt know the big man got that much love up there. plus i liked the way the #75 looks on a jersey if that makes any sense.  

My Wilfork Elite is en route. Bought it immediately after Sunday's win.

Back
Top Bottom