***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

had to
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

deflating thing is stupid cause it had nothing to do with the Colts offense playing like ****. New England offense didn't explode until the 2nd half which was after it got exposed. They played one half with some deflated footballs.......not a big deal imo 

Man wtf 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just when we start thinking the spygate talk is dying off some new **** comes up

Apparently the Colts told other teams they thought we were doing it in the past which is why they reacted so quickly when dude got the pick. 

mean.gif
 this deflated **** is dumb, regardless a blowout isn't cause of the balls but because of the opposing team not playing great

I can't wait till we win the SB just to see what'll come up next

Man wtf 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just when we start thinking the spygate talk is dying off some new **** comes up

Apparently the Colts told other teams they thought we were doing it in the past which is why they reacted so quickly when dude got the pick. 
When did the Colts hire mangini?

The ironic thing about the whole situation is the fact that the offense had a bunch of dropped balls during the game 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A lot of teams do **** but at this point these franchises wanna get New England exposed because of jealousy 

The new Oakland Raiders...I can sort of rock with it
smokin.gif
 (The old school Madden/Flores Raiders 
laugh.gif
)

Apparently this was discovered at halftime so any tampering would've been nullified during the 2nd half...

Its funny how patriots fans can justify the teams cheating. 
roll.gif
i know I'm not justifying it

it just sucks that we get to the promise land once again and thats gonna be he headline or the main distraction within the next week and a half

me personally i don't think it made too much of a difference if the tampering was discovered before the half we still outscored them 28-0 in the 2nd half

idk i have a weird feeling that if we lose it would be heavier on us because i can see people bringing up this AND spygate up as to why we can't win another SB smh

its gonna be a LONG week n a half till game time 

The new Oakland Raiders...I can sort of rock with it :smokin  (The old school Madden/Flores Raiders :lol: )

Just win, baby :smokin

:lol: :smh:

BB need to need to make a positive spin outta this to get these dudes extra motivated, talk about how people are discrediting their wins, etc

Last edited:
I promise this will have the team motivated

Brahs, at this point, we have to accept that people are going to over blow EVERY story they get their hands on when it comes to the Patriots

Is this story over blown? Of course. Its a bunch of grown men out there trying to kill each other. A few PSI has nothing to do with the absolute *** kicking the Colts received. Some of their players acknowledged just as much

Try to stay out of the NFL thread and just focus on work and family until next Sunday. That's my plan :lol:

Still, kind of disappointed in BB/TB if they ordered this. To beat THAT Colts team ? Come the hell on :lol:

IF the balls were not up to regulations, I believe it falls back on the NFL. They are the ones who grant each team to bring their own game balls in.

Do the Sox bring their own baseballs or do the umpires handle them?

Does Federer play tennis with his own balls or are they managed by the sidelines? 

Do the C's bring their own game balls? 

NFL dun goofed man.

This whole situation might just end up working in the teams favor. BB might use it as a rallying cry to galvanise the team by instilling the whole "us against the world" mindset.

This whole situation might just end up working in the teams favor. BB might use it as a rallying cry to galvanise the team by instilling the whole "us against the world" mindset.

im waiting to see what comes of it and what the punishment is . if Belichick gets suspended for the super bowl :wow:

i'm wondering how they prove that we had a guy doing this, if that was the case. still not clear how those balls even get into the game with refs checking them.

seriously wondering if they checked the colts balls as well.

I would think they would just go by the book . Wasn't there guidelines to what type of punishment tampering with the balls brings ? Something like no less than a 25k fine

But maybe it will be larger given their "history"

im waiting to see what comes of it and what the punishment is . if Belichick gets suspended for the super bowl :wow:

Honestly wouldn't be surprised since a lot of people are campaigning for that and we know how reactionary Goodell is. They'll most likely definitely be fined and lose picks.

I find it funny how that story about Brad Johnson paying to doctor his balls before the SB was just an afterthought a few years ago now this is headline news :rolleyes

Last edited:
But none of this will come until after the Super Bowl

No way Kraft lets his HC get suspended without some type of due process / appeal type stuff

Back
Top Bottom