***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

injuries on defense definitely got me a little worried. the run defense needs to be stout. losing Mayo hurts. Freeney is not good against the run and gets lost in picking up the backs a lot. Bill needs to cook something up

amarano amarano just saw your pics and video from the game. dope stuff, my man :pimp:

thanks homie. it's so awesome there especially that I'm from NY and there's no substance like that with any NY teams...they play in New Jersey.

We went out after the game literally in the stadium at Patriot Place and thenI went back to the stadium the next day before I left. like it was a mall or something lol. Such a cool place.

I feel like I'm in the minority but I'm pretty nervous about Sunday's game. I don't like how this Pats team looks at all, mainly the offense. Toms literally carrying them with less than 2.5 seconds to throw the ball it's a little ridiculous. I think we're gonna have to run a lot in Denver and take our shots.

Denvers D is tough and I'm not confident in our D enough against the run. Gonna be close but I really hope there's a good game plan for Sunday

Kevin DuffyVerified account
‏@KevinRDuffy
Jamie Collins (back), Chandler Jones (knee), Rob Gronkowski (knee/back), Julian Edelman (foot) all present for Pats walkthrough.

I feel like I'm in the minority but I'm pretty nervous about Sunday's game.

Nah, I'm very nervous about this game. It it were in Foxboro, I'd be slightly more confident, but it'd be a mistake to overlook Manning and Denver's defense. I'm confident in this team's ability to go into Denver and come out with a win, but it's not going to be easy in my opinion. I think Manning will give everything he's got, whatever that may be.

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp:

Already a healthier squad than the one that lost in OT week 12

hanging my hat on this, man. no edelman. no amendola. no collins. no hightower in the 2nd half. no gronk on the final couple offensive possessions. still went to OT.

james white has fully assumed the dion lewis role (not as effective - but last time he was still getting going).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Already a healthier squad than the one that lost in OT week 12
hanging my hat on this, man. no edelman. no amendola. no collins. no hightower in the 2nd half. no gronk on the final couple offensive possessions. still went to OT.

james white has fully assumed the dion lewis role (not as effective - but last time he was still getting going).
im trying to keep this in my head to keep me positive but i just hate going against Denvers D in Denver regardless of whos healthy or not.

you know whats really crazy....

at the beginning of the year there were talks of us going undefeated lol and im not laughing at that notion im laughing at the fact that was just a few months ago, feels like a different year.

the shenanigans at the end of the regular season really got in my head

Back
Top Bottom