***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

gonna need Chandler Jones to make an impact today. no disappearing in big spots. need you to plant Peyton. show me you're not overrated :lol:

Last edited:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Definitely staying in the confines of my house to watch the game, bar for the second one if we win..

Can't watch Pats games especially big games around people who aren't pat fans

Last edited:
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Definitely staying in the confines of my house to watch the game, bar for the second one if we win..

Can't watch Pats games especially big games around people who aren't pat fans

This! I have friends and family that ask to come over during playoff games and the wife and I are like, nah, we're good.

We hosted a party for last year's Super Bowl and I pretty much had to isolate myself to watch the game.

Ugly first half, our defense held up somewhat, made some plays on the ball, rushed Peyton some

Our offense needs to step up and that's an understatement 

Worst possible start and only down a possession...I'll take it. Just need the D to make another stop after the kickoff and need the offense to finally get some damn rhythm. It's past time to abandon the run game. OL is gonna have to step up a ton to have a shot.

offensive line is struggling and broncos defense playing zone is killing us. can't get anything going.

we need to adjust FAST and a lot....c'mon Josh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom