***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Man I don't think I've been this pumped up for a regular season game in a long time 
laugh.gif

We're really gonna see what these dudes are made of tonight, coaching staff included.

It's been kind of weird how we've used Revis so far this year but I'm expecting him to be shadowing Green in man press all night. Our offense is at it's best when we can establish a solid running game i.e. last year when we had the power running game going late in the season, so I also expect to see some semblance of a running game tonight. 

We have too much damn talent on defense to play like we did Monday
mean.gif
 hopefully they come out fired up 

Last edited:
Okay, chief. :lol:

Continue to live in your little bubble and think everyone is making up ****.

The frustration & issues are very real.

i don't like the chiefs

equating or reducing what i wrote to "everyone is making up ****" is incorrect

and frustration is part of the decline i mentioned

if they get blown out two games in a row i will be surprised as that type of play would most likely steer them toward a losing overall season record
which i didn't hear anyone predict before the season started including myself

would also add that just cause i don't buy into everything said recently, i obviously can't totally discount it or iad's opinion

Last edited:
it just doesnt make sense to me that Belichick and Kraft are putting a long range plan in order to purposely tank/sabotage this season in order to bring Jimmy up . Brady only has another 2 -3 good years in him regardless ; i just dont see why that would be the case ...

im hoping the Thompkins waive means Tyms will play a bigger role . at any rate , the lack of PT for him and Dobson has been extremely confusing

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Dont'a Hightower is inactive.

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Alfonzo Dennard, Aaron Dobson and Jordan Devey all return to the lineup. Casey Walker will make Pats debut.

you telling me that Devey is more valuable/necessary to this team than Thompkins? Than Browner? Than Tyms? *****WTBS

Last edited:
Big loss in Hightower,he's been one of the bright spots on defense. Hoping Collins and co can pick up the slack.

I feel you DSA,still trying to wrap my head around how KT was deemed expendable given our lack of other options...:stoneface:

Last edited:
well fellas, let's see how our dudes respond tonight. hopefully they come out swinging on both sides of the ball. win or lose, they need to be competitive and show us that they still have some heart. monday's effort was :x

let's go :pimp:

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Belichick told 98.5 The Sports Hub he hopes to be able to work again with Kenbrell Thompkins, who was cut yesterday. (1/2)

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
But again, I'll never forget when Belichick said in 2011 he would never waive a player he wasn't prepared to lose. (2/2)

this makes it sound like a temporary move...assuming he doesn't get picked up by anyone, of course. but we'll see if gets signed back.

the inactive list doesnt have Browner or Tyms on it ...

they're not technically on the roster...pats have until monday to make moves to put them on the 53 man roster. i think so, at least. could have sworn i heard that on friday.

Last edited:
they're not technically on the roster...pats have until monday to make moves to put them on the 53 man roster. i think so, at least. could have sworn i heard that on friday.

gotcha -- mustve missed that

happy Dobson and Dennard are back . Logan Ryan has been food lately :smh:

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Pats starting OL in pregame warmups: Solder-Connolly-Stork-Wendell-Vollmer. Maybe, just maybe, this is their best combo.

please let this unit stay healthy and get the job done

^ word...minimal rookie impact there

that skinner dude is set to play some reps for us at LB today...welp :lol:

Fonzo being back is huge IMO. Not only is he better than Logan Ryan, but I think he's our second best CB.

Please let Revis shadow AJ Green the whole game.

Losing Dont'a sucks for this game.
mean.gif
Bengals were always going run-heavy...now probably even more so. They're gonna get their yards.

Let's ******* go.

Last edited:
Breh

I heard Hightower was out and just :smh:

This game is the moment of truth

Buffalo won today and the schedule doesnt get any easier. Pack, Bears, Chargers ....

If we lose convincingly , my jimmies will be at maximum rustlage

Fonzo being back is huge IMO. Not only is he better than Logan Ryan, but I think he's our second best CB.

Please let Revis shadow AJ Green the whole game.

Losing Dont'a sucks for this game. :smh: Bengals were always going run-heavy...now probably even more so. They're gonna get their yards.

Let's ******* go.
All of this

Back
Top Bottom