Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Our offense is solid

Our defense is looking bad. Their o line is killing us and we can't get a stop on third

Eli aint play that good with them INTs, defense was no consistent but in the 4th quarter, game on the line and we need to score AS PER USUAL ELI DO WHAT HE DOES

What the hell was Gilbridge thinking? You throw the ball TWICE on 1st down then on 3rd and inches you throw it again. That was terrible play calling. He gift wrapped that game for the ********.

Eazy E and Cruz saved this one.

What the hell was Gilbridge thinking? You throw the ball TWICE on 1st down then on 3rd and inches you throw it again. That was terrible play calling. He gift wrapped that game for the ********.
Eazy E and Cruz saved this one.

Exactly, ******** should never have been in position to win the game, that was as bad as it gets with Gilbride.

Eli missed two wide open TD's to Cruz earlier in the game, glad he saved it for when it mattered most.

You take a division win any way you can, take care of business next week.

Those playcalls from Gilbride really had me vexed. I thought he had turned a corner this year but then he goes and pulls this. Thank God for Eli/Cruz doing what they do.

201210211546567871735-p2.jpeg

a7c954aeaffca21d1e0f6a706700e652.jpg

abeb3e8cb03aa31d1e0f6a7067000a75.jpg

d0516314b067a41d1e0f6a706700a564.jpg

2012-10-21T205716Z_630545463_GM1E8AM0DP001_RTRMADP_3_NFL.JPG

2012-10-21T205522Z_340423235_GM1E8AM0DH701_RTRMADP_3_NFL.JPG

Anybody else think Gilbride may have been trying to show up Bradshaw? I mean 12 carries coming off 100 and 200 yard games makes little sense. Ahmad was pissed and rightfully so.

I don't think Ahmad was pissed at the amount of carries at all, Bradshaw knew the importance of this game and was trying to spark the team, perhaps yelled at some guys who needed the "push".

just saw vid of him yelling at Cough :lol: ....he's an emotional dude, heat of the moment.

Last edited:
Plus the hustle after Eli threw that pick, running to make the tackle like he had money on the game :lol:

I'm happy we got someone with some fire and energy even with Jacobs gone. Next week could be huge. I hope DeMarco isn't back by next Sunday.

I miss makin' the highlight vids (win or lose) before YT suspended my old account, I can still make the videos but I'd have to make them private and post them here and on the NYG boards, if ya'll still want to see em'.

never saw ahamd this emotional b4
jacobs probably said something to ahmad last week, maybe to take on his role as the guy with the attitude.
we all know jacobs is a giant at heart

I miss makin' the highlight vids (win or lose) before YT suspended my old account, I can still make the videos but I'd have to make them private and post them here and on the NYG boards, if ya'll still want to see em'.

I'll watch them if you post them here...

Big game in Dallas next week...

That would be huge!

cool i'll do a quick one for the 49ers and ******** game the past two weeks.

Someone shared this private video on the other board, Victor Cruz plays

Eli missed so many easy TD's ugh....the quick drive for 3 points before the half, took them only 10 seconds to get to the line and run another quick play before using the timeout....perfect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom