OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Like I said in the NBA Draft thread after DAnphony was being interviewed about the Knicks' 1st round pick:

Did this coach just say 'And you all know I can get him to play defense'?!

He is kidding NO ONE with that crap.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

im over the initial shock...maybe this dude can be a poor man's hedo and spread the D

Kill me if that's wat we're getting with the sixth pick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This _ was excited for a poor mans Hedo
roll.gif
roll.gif
Knicks fans be ready your in for a wild ride
roll.gif
roll.gif
Take the nets too, they horrible, go pistons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
D.J. White

yo I just came back from the draft...is it true, did David Lee get traded for raymond felton and charlotte's 2009 pick??????????????? please tell me thatthis is a bogus rumor that I heard at the draft

If your not a Knick fan then there's no reason for you to be in this thread. If you insist on posting here though, why not be constructive and positive.Otherwise just go post in your own own team's thread. Unless you are a Pistons fan. Is your winning team even important enough to have a thread? Nowthat's actually sad.

People who are mocking or upset with this pick lack either a sense of basketball acumen, or do not understand how this draft unfolded. I've tried toexplain it multiple times, but you all are not listening to reason. The franchise saving player for the Knicks was not there at pick #6. They decided to gowith a guy who could really turn into a contributor to a winning team in the future. Good move.

Knicks fans cheer up, this is just a minor step in a long climb up we have.

Non-Knick fans, go to your own thread and talk about your own teams, you aren't contributing anything worthwhile here.

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

Did David Lee get traded??!! funny thing is, I heard this from a little kid at the draft....I question the source of this rumor obviously

not yet big guy

I give up on the knicks...squad of bumass gaurds and fowards...and 2 players one bigmac away from a heart attack

what's messed up is that there was this dude with a spray painted/air brushed t-shirt of OJ Mayo with Knicks colors
roll.gif
laugh.gif
....when the t-wolvespicked him all hell broke loose lol

I DONT GIVE A FLYIGN #%!% IF I GET BANNED, I WAS AT WORK WHEN THIS HAPPENED AND I JUST LOST IT. I STARTED CURSING AND YELLING AND PUNCHING WALLS. MY KNUCKLESSTILL HURT BTW.

WHAT THE #%!% KIND OF %*#$ IS THIS??? WE HAD A CHANCE AT BAYLESS AND WE PICK UP THIS DOOFUS? WE ALL KNOW WHAT HE WILL AMOUNT TO...AND ITS NOTHING!!! ITALIANDUDES ARE SOFT, PLAY'S NO DEFENSE, FLOPPERS AND GARBAGIO.

I NEVER LIKED D'ANTONI TO BEGIN WITH, THIS WAS STRAIGHT UP NEPOTISM!!! *!* IS GOING ON IN DONNIE WASLH'S MIND??? HE KEPT TELLING EVERYONE HOW WE NEEDEDA PG BADLY, AND WE END UP WITH THIS PF WHO PLAYS LIKE A SG??? HE WILL GET DESTROYED IN THE NBA, HE NEEDS TO SHIP HIS %!% BACK TO ITALY AND GO EAT SOMEGELATO'S OR W.E ITALIAN DESERT THEY GOT THERE.

I AM EXTREMLY PISSED OFF OVER THIS PICK, AND LIKE I SAID EARLIER......WE WILL SUCK FOR ANOTHER 15 #+$!%%! YEARS. YOUR GUYS ALL NEED TO STOP LIVING IN A FANTASYWORLD, AND START SMELLING THE #+$!%%! ITALIAN BREWED COFFEE.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

im over the initial shock...maybe this dude can be a poor man's hedo and spread the D

Kill me if that's wat we're getting with the sixth pick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This _ was excited for a poor mans Hedo
roll.gif
roll.gif
Knicks fans be ready your in for a wild ride
roll.gif
roll.gif
Take the nets too, they horrible, go pistons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
D.J. White

chill buddy...no one ever said i was excited about it...but lets break it down...poor man's hedo >>>>>> sweetney/frye/weis/anylottery pick we've had since 1985 so ill take it

There really wasn't anyone great anyway...Bayless wouldve been nice, but htere's got to be a reason he fell so low...augustin is a backup pg....gordondoesnt fit, lopez doesnt fit a need....why not take a risk pick...

I'm gonna be an optimist...

We're gonna probably get a good lottery pick next year, and I'm gonna be able to get some decent seats at a few games with the Garden being empty mostof the year....

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

There really wasn't anyone great anyway...Bayless wouldve been nice, but htere's got to be a reason he fell so low...augustin is a backup pg....gordon doesnt fit, lopez doesnt fit a need....why not take a risk pick...

I'm gonna be an optimist...

We're gonna probably get a good lottery pick next year, and I'm gonna be able to get some decent seats at a few games with the Garden being empty most of the year....

im all for drafting ricky rubio next year

^^^NEWS #%+!+*@ FLASH TO YOU.......THE KNICKS DONT HAVE A PICK NEXT #%+!+*@ YEAR!!! HOW #%+!+*@ GREAT IS THAT? WE OFFICIALLY SUCK!!

^^^not like we will win the lottery anyways???? We never win a lottery or get a top 3 pick that we get to keep. %%@@!!!!

i know youre mad but relax...just trying to let you know.....that you were wrong...i was too...its actually top 22 protected

It really was a good pick.... he was the best available player....

Dont make your judgments yet.... wait until you actually see him play a game at the Garden

Back
Top Bottom