:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

just seen a picture of the "danger-russ dog" clink is offering. that **** looks infinitely better than anything they had at candlestick

that being said, **** the seahawks and their quest for one.

But Rush Limbaugh picked the Seahawks though ... Can't tell me thats a relief.
San Francisco is like Hades to that dude...  He ain't picking you.

He probably hates Kaepernick's tattoos also.

I will give your city props for that.

Any Seahawk fans know if this gif is real??

View media item 752544

Looks a like a 2 seamer with crazy late movement and at 98 mph :x With that type of stuff Russell Wilson would be a better pitcher than quarterback.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  nah he didn't throw 98, come on man

Lol I was about to say Russell Wilson chose the wrong career if that gif was true. The next Tim Lincecum/Pedro Martinez. :nerd:

Last edited:
Kap's was straight as a line and inaccurate :x If there was a batter at the plate he would be in the ER from taking a ball to the helmet/face. Russell tops him again. :smh:

that russell wilson 2 seam is sergio romo esque :pimp:

RomoCabrera2.gif.opt_.gif

lol ok enough baseball my bad for the tangent.

Last edited:
Kap's was straight as a line and inaccurate :x If there was a batter at the plate he would be in the ER from taking a ball to the helmet/face. Russell tops him again. :smh:

that russell wilson 2 seam is sergio romo esque :pimp:

RomoCabrera2.gif.opt_.gif

lol ok enough baseball my bad for the tangent.

That was Kaps "dont crowd my plate" warning pitch :lol:

As a longtime seahawks fan I still find a lot of the memes directed at us pretty funny. I can have a sense of humor about it. I am however getting sick of all the predictions, stats and reasoning behind why each team should win. A strong case could be made for both teams. I just want it to be Sunday already. Sucks that this is the second game too, so I probably am not going to get to enjoy the epic brady/manning matchup, with all the anticipation for this game. We don't have 5 superbowls, that's a fact and can't be taken away from you guys. I do think that this year will be our turn to get a chance to play for one though :pimp: good luck to everybody, Sunday can't come soon enough.

Hawks run away with a close one 24-21

As a longtime seahawks fan I still find a lot of the memes directed at us pretty funny. I can have a sense of humor about it. I am however getting sick of all the predictions, stats and reasoning behind why each team should win. A strong case could be made for both teams. I just want it to be Sunday already. Sucks that this is the second game too, so I probably am not going to get to enjoy the epic brady/manning matchup, with all the anticipation for this game. We don't have 5 superbowls, that's a fact and can't be taken away from you guys. I do think that this year will be our turn to get a chance to play for one though :pimp: good luck to everybody, Sunday can't come soon enough.

:lol: this guy

"I can't stand all the predictions"...finishes comment with prediction

I do agree though, I wish it were sunday already

A normal post in this thread was starting to get rare :lol: . Repped.

I also hate the predictions, I think Seattle proved just that a few years ago when they took out the Saints since everyone and their mama had NO winning easily. All that regular season stuff goes out the window, these guys in the Playoffs play their absolute hearts out (cant say that they all do in the regular season), let alone a game that clinches a Super Bowl berth. Players dont care about us having 5 rings, and our guys don't care about a crowd. This is to go to a SUPER BOWL, if either of these things are issues that prevent the other from winning then they don't deserve to be there.

Edit-- did you really end your post with a prediction after saying you hated them :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: this guy

"I can't stand all the predictions"...finishes comment with prediction

I do agree though, I wish it were sunday already

Haha solid point. I'm not really mad about people predicting just so tired of all the analyzing and anticipation. I just want the game to be here. :lol:

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: @ me then

Truthfully I only really remember people by their avi's

:lol:

We have defended the TE position well all year and I hope it continue Sunday. I think Zach will be the guy Russ looks for with Percy out.

:lol:

We have defended the TE position well all year and I hope it continue Sunday. I think Zach will be the guy Russ looks for with Percy out.

What's their other TE's name? I think he had 2 (of Russells 8 if im not mistaken) long completions last game including a TD. I think Zach is better run defending whereas the other TE can get down the field and catch balls better than Zach, Hawks fans is that a fair assessment? I dont see too many of your games so excuse me if I am incorrect

Yeah Luke Wilson is the other TE, he's more capable of big plays down the field than Zach with his speed down the field. He had some big catches last time these teams met

Bevell needs to get him involved Sunday early and often

Back
Top Bottom