:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

Just to think, if Kap had air'd out that last throw just a bit more, Crabtree would've outstretched to grab it. Things would be way different right now.

Glad he didn't though. :smokin

pass needed to be further to the outside. But I'm not complaining. He's the only reason offensively they were still in the game and in a position to win.

My notes from the game:

-NFL officiating is terrible.
-Even with the horrible officiating, Niners had the ball deep with a chance to win the game; I take that anytime. Bad decision by Kap, but he's a young QB with still a lot to learn. 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter, no way you can win like that.
-Niners need to get rid of the fade route in the playbook.
-Sherman, best corner hands down. But classless move, no doubt.
-Fans throwing popcorn at Bowman. Another classless move.
-49ers will be back. Bet on that.

PS:
-Dont get cocky Seattle. Remember 2005 and Kevin Durant? =)

Last edited:
My notes from the game:

-NFL officiating is terrible.
-Even with the horrible officiating, Niners had the ball deep with a chance to win the game; I take that anytime. Bad decision by Kap, but he's a young QB with still a lot to learn. 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter, no way you can win like that.
-Niners need to get rid of the fade route in the playbook.
-Sherman, best corner hands down. But classless move, no doubt.
-Fans throwing popcorn at Bowman. Another classless move.
-49ers will be back. Bet on that.

PS:
-Dont get cocky Seattle. Remember 2005 and Kevin Durant? =)

The level of your butt hurt is otherworldly. :lol:

if a niner loss is the most relevant topic of conversation for raiders' fans and brings them more joy than their own team, then we don't need to make jokes about raider nation..they do it for us

Last edited:
raider thread is about as live as a mortuary..yet a bunch of raider fans come in to the nfcc thread to post about the niners..love it

okay, I couldn't help it.

I dont know what opposing fans and rivals see in trolling us right now, you KNOW we're all pretty bummed and frustrated yet you think a constructive conversation will be had?

Then again I'm sure it is exactly what you guys want.

It's all good though, when you're elite year after year you gotta deal with these type of things.

Hope all yalls teams have a healthy offseason and/or healthy Super Bowl. At the end of the day we are talking about football (i love it with all my heart and have an emotional attachment to my teams like all real fans do) so i don't want anyone to think I'm trying to play it down but a lot of y'all need to calm down. It's not that serious, does it suck? Absolutely. But that doesn't mean I'm about to get heated on a message board.

9er fans love to troll everybody on this forum when their team losses so.... Karma, suck it up whiners

Not at all, I definitely don't but obviously I dont represent all fans just as you dont represent the person throwing food at Bowman after a gruesome injury.

I can take my loss with class, you should try and win with some too my man.

I've said it in 3 different threads, I'd go back and quote myself but I couldn't care less.. "Congrats to the Seahawks on the win, hold it down for the NFC West" not exact verbatim but pretty close to it.

9er fans love to troll everybody on this forum when their team losses so.... Karma, suck it up whiners

Not at all, I definitely don't but obviously I dont represent all fans just as you dont represent the person throwing food at Bowman after a gruesome injury.

I can take my loss with class, you should try and win with some too my man.

I've said it in 3 different threads, I'd go back and quote myself but I couldn't care less.. "Congrats to the Seahawks on the win, hold it down for the NFC West" not exact verbatim but pretty close to it.

Come on. you know damn well some fans of the 49ers on NT are the biggest trolls S & T has to offer. When SF beat SEA just recently SF fans were in the Seahawks thread trolling. Be glad nobody is trolling in your own teams thread

Most Raiders fans are losers. I don't even watch football much these days besides a handful of players, but damn, you would've thought they stopped being one of the worst franchises in the NFL after last Sunday with all the "#raidernation" posts :lol: I don't have anything against the team (I actually want them to improve) but still...

I already know that one of them is gonna respond to this with a corny insult or smiley. oh well

Last edited:
Most raider fans are losers but don't watch football much? :lol:

I said anymore. Doesn't mean I don't keep track of @#$%, just don't have the energy to watch every 3 hour game on TV.

And thanks for proving my point with your little smiley deflection :smile: Clearly I have no idea what I'm talking about while living in the Bay Area with tons of Raiders fans :rolleyes Most of you care more about your tough guy, blue collar image and the Niners than winning

Yelling out "Town Business" while living in Pleasanton, Livermore, Fremont, etc :lol:

Last edited:
Whatever makes you happy ":lol:" I've lived in all parts of the Bay Area (SF, SJ, Fremont,) for the past 25 years, so I'm clearly just stereotyping and not speaking from experience :rolleyes Let's not act like there aren't a @#$% load of suburban kids in the East and South Bay who act like they're from East Oakland throughout the day but go home to 1 mil + houses at night

There's scumbags in the Niners fan base too but in terms of % of fan base, nowhere near as much

Last edited:
He's right. Man, I cared more about SF losing than if this Raiders team will contend next season. I'm gonna go beat some guys in red and gold up tonight so they remember we're the tough fan base even though a 9er fan shot one of us last time we played.
Town business.

In all seriousness, I avoided commenting in this thread because I figured it'd go where it has. Congrats to as solid season 9er fans, you got a lot of young talent that will only get better and a bright future. And I hope the rest of you don't hold as ignorant of an opinion on us as SFC415. Go to a Raider game and there's tons of die hard, football educated fans; not the Halloween freak show that's so stereotypically popular about us.
See y'all at O.Co next season!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom