OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Done for on the sticks"

:lol: :lol:

I feel for dude . Such a stupid mistake going to take a hit on your earning potential :smh:

View media item 1652825

I hope thats not a missing thumb, he's done for on the sticks 
francis.png

He's good...

rr6qt4.png

Tom Pelissero @TomPelissero
Bobby Wagner says he considered not showing up to camp. What's his deadline for a deal to get done? "Now." Doesn't elaborate.

The $60 million in guarantees on Wilson's extension are on top of ~$1.5M he was due in last year of old deal. He'll make $31.7M in 2015.

Wilson: "I just wanted to be paid what I'm worth, based on what I've produced, whatever that means."

Paul Schwartz @NYPost_Schwartz
WR James Jones is expected to take part in team meetings tonight and, presumably, practice for 1st time with Giants tomorrow.

Adam Jahns @adamjahns
#Bears OLB Pernell McPhee: "What we're going to do this year is put fear in the other team's offense."

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 3m
Short on linebacker depth, #Cowboys are re-signing Keith Smith, who appeared in 10 games for them last season. Was cut in May.

Washington head coach Jay Gruden wanted quarterback Robert Griffin III to earn his spot as the starter last season and benched him during the season when Griffin failed to meet expectations, but has installed him as the starter this year with a plan to let Griffin ride out rough patches in hopes of improving.

“Let’s see what he can do, and give him some time,” Gruden said.

For the plan to succeed, Gruden believes his willingness to be patient has to be met by the same willingness from Griffin. The coach says that he’s seen signs of it from the quarterback this offseason.

“He’s not used to failure. He’s very competitive,” Gruden said. “It has an effect on him. He wants to be the best, and he’s got a long way to go to be that. But he still has the confidence and still [has] the swagger where he thinks he can be, and he’s starting to realize he has to put the work in and he has a lot to learn.”

Gruden also pointed to the need for the team to play better across the board to help Griffin succeed, but the patience is only going to extend so far. The ******** picked up Griffin’s 2016 option, but it’s guaranteed for injury only and they aren’t likely to pay him $16.2 million if he doesn’t.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 28s
Sheldon Richardson said he didn't tell anyone about the arrest, not even his parents. Declined to get into details. Remorseful. #nyj

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 24s
Sheldon Richardson: "I thought it would be fun. My family member(s) have never been in a car like that before." #nyj

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI 3m
Sheldon doesn't expect situation will effect long term status w #Jets.

Last edited:
Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 28s
Sheldon Richardson said he didn't tell anyone about the arrest, not even his parents. Declined to get into details. Remorseful. #nyj

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 24s
Sheldon Richardson: "I thought it would be fun. My family member(s) have never been in a car like that before." #nyj

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI 3m
Sheldon doesn't expect situation will effect long term status w #Jets.

"i thought it would be fun"

what an idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom