OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@adamlevitan 16h16 hours ago
Per ESPN, Johnny Manziel's first four dropbacks of camp: Sack, sack, pass nearly intercepted, pass batted down at the line.

Like I said, training camp is officially underway. :lol:

Biased ESPN reporting.
they just going to act like he didn't set the team beer bong record?

At least he'll always have Lebby

View media item 1652660

View media item 1652668

Last edited by a moderator:
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Seattle's bound to lose either Okung or Mebane now no? They need to lock up the other Russell for Russ's sake :lol:

Last edited:
Mort backed out of that radio interview after getting calls from the league I assume :lol: :rolleyes. Kraft needs to send out the goons after Kensil...former Jets exec and his Pop was president for years >D

Last edited:
Mort backed out of that radio interview after getting calls from the league I assume
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
. Kraft needs to send out the goons after Kensil...former Jets exec and his Pop was president for years >D
Yup Kensil is a *****.... El Pres made him run for the hills in that video... Then proceeded to offer to kill anyone for Bill during press day hahaha

That could answer Dmx's question about why the league would want to go after their "golden boy" 
laugh.gif
. Anyone see all those emails the team released about the leagues failure/lack of damns given for the leaks? Notice ESPN/NFL mouthpieces aren't saying anything yet 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
LT's don't come cheap though...
Yeah that's true.  He's always hurt though.  And then when he's playing he's recovering and not that great.

Maybe this will be his year.  He's also negotiating for himself without an agent 
laugh.gif

That could answer Dmx's question about why the league would want to go after their "golden boy" :lol: . Anyone see all those emails the team released about the leagues failure/lack of damns given for the leaks? Notice ESPN/NFL mouthpieces aren't saying anything yet :lol: :rolleyes  

[jim ross] business is about to pick up [/jim ross]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom