OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson pulled out of the team facility a little fast - not uncommon - and there is a very tight turn he misjudged. That's it...
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora)

October 21, 2015

Mid judged a turn he has done hundreds of times? Be careful and pay attention

But glad everyone is ok

Last edited:
39 Y.O. Peyton Manning has dealt with the neck procedures and has no feeling in his fingertips, but it continues to make what 38 Y.O. Tom Brady is doing more impressive.
I mean Tom just has better physical health right now, nothing either one did, just how the chips fell

Gotta be hard for Peyton, the mind is sharp but the body can't respond. Ali like
frown.gif
Eh it's just not the physical health though. Honestly, Tom's better right now than he was 2-3 years ago. He got back to his strengths with elite footwork/movement in the pocket and sidestepping the pass rush. His command had lowkey trailed off a bit for a short stretch.

Like you said, Peyton's body is failing him but the supercomputer is still there. I never want to see the greats going out like that though. 

The Sheriff 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day where a Peyton Manning-led team has the 32nd-ranked offense in the league, but here we are. :frown:

Not that the NFL really gives a ****, but this Cam Heyward situation is interesting.

So the league is fining him for honoring his late dad (during cancer awareness month) on his eye black, but they never fined Devon Still for doing the same thing last year.

NFL walking on a VERY slippery slope, but I'm glad that Heyward isn't backing down.

Last edited:
I thought I read he was going to stop doing it

Not sure how the NFL can not fine Still but get after Cam. And his dad played in the NFL, not like some random dude :smh:

Not that the NFL really gives a ****, but this Cam Heyward situation is interesting.

So the league is fining him for honoring his late dad (during cancer awareness month) on his eye black, but they never fined Devon Still for doing the same thing last year.

NFL walking on a VERY slippery slope, but I'm glad that Heyward isn't backing down.

It's because he's white.

Same here.

and I wish D'angelo would keep wearing his pink all year.

how dumb would the league look if they eventually threaten to suspend him over something like that?

39 Y.O. Peyton Manning has dealt with the neck procedures and has no feeling in his fingertips, but it continues to make what 38 Y.O. Tom Brady is doing more impressive.

I mean Tom just has better physical health right now, nothing either one did, just how the chips fell

Gotta be hard for Peyton, the mind is sharp but the body can't respond. Ali like :frown:

it's more than just that though. tom has changed his game a little the last the two years. the mobility in and around the pocket has improved a TON. it's helped us so much the last two seasons. he's also focused more on what he does best. and as always, i think what makes him the best is he has no problems taking what the defense gives. if he has to be tommy checkdown for a game, fine. done. if he has to throw it up the seam, fine. done. i still think he adapts to what the defense shows better than anyone. and he's gotten even better at it the last few years.

I'd say it's more than a little change,dude used to be a legit scarecrow in the pocket when it collapsed just waiting to get hit :lol:. Now he's taken notice of all the young guns and worked hard on his footwork and learning to extend plays when the pocket breaks down. That's been an absolutely huge difference from years past

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom