OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Johnny Football was the starting QB of the Browns this would get a lot more attention, I think people have pretty much written him off at this point because he sucks

he won't last two more years in the NFL

Johnny is white and comes from big money so he continuously gets a pass for his tomfoolery.

Same ol' story, just a different name :smh:

Who gives him a pass though? It seems everyone is always all over this guy and dislikes him :lol:

i can't find anyone that actually likes him. this getting a pass thing is weird.

with that said, he'll get a 2-4 game suspension. rice got 2 games, then the video of him actually punching her came out. then the ravens cut him and and nfl suspended him indefinitely.

Johnny is white and comes from big money so he continuously gets a pass for his tomfoolery.

Who gives him a pass though? It seems everyone is always all over this guy and dislikes him :lol:

I'm sayin' tho!!

Also, TONS of guys in the league have a **** load of baggage and are still earning a hefty paycheck from their respective teams. You can find one on every NFL roster.

Yall got to chill with the hot takes and reaches. :lol:

Last edited:

this :lol:

See the post below:

The law and the league seem to :lol:

Stop it. No one knows what happened for sure. Manziel has seen his fair share of criticism in the past, his "privilege" hasn't shielded him from anything.
That's the thing with privilege comes the benefit of the doubt to be innocent before proven guilty. Had beast mode or any other black athlete been in the same situation in not sure if we as a society would give them the benefit of the doubt to prove their innocence.

What evidence does the league have to go off of (unless he violated a substance abuse policy) from this incident w/ his girlfriend? No one knows what happened other than an argument...

The law and the league seem to :lol:

Well seemingly this is the first legal incident, right? He was drunk earlier in the day, not intoixcated when he was pulled over. As far as the DV, I have no idea how it works with the girl there and not wanting to press charges, etc. I'd love to see him taken down, just seems in this case circumstances kept him clean. NFL may still come down on him. He will most likely be doing something else in a few years

Stop it. No one knows what happened for sure. Manziel has seen his fair share of criticism in the past, his "privilege" hasn't shielded him from anything.
That's the thing with privilege comes the benefit of the doubt to be innocent before proven guilty. Had beast mode or any other black athlete been in the same situation in not sure if we as a society would give them the benefit of the doubt to prove their innocence.

You do know Lynch is racking up the endorsements even after having MULTIPLE transgressions on his record.

Dat reach. :lol:

Besides Friendly I feel like society has judged JF guilty on this incident. Just the cops didn't

Isn't there already evidence of him violating the leagues substance abuse policy a couple of times by now? Just going off the leagues recent track record. The league has already acted early and unilaterally in their punishment regime before any official law investigations happened. Usually just having your name associated with a crime in public is enough for the league to act.

The world is too blind and naive. Look at his track record since draft day. Then pics of his girl with scratches and bruises comes out and she claims he was hitting her. Son, THEY DIDNT EVEN GET CHARGED. THEY WERE LET GO. He even told the cops he had some drinks earlier! I'm good, some of us have been through some **** and seen some **** that some of y'all will never go through. I'll let y'all keep talking about hot takes, reaching and all QBs get the same shot and are treated equally.

Last edited:
You do know Lynch is racking up the endorsements even after having MULTIPLE transgressions on his record.

I'm sure if beast were to be involved in a situation similia

Endorsements can be snatched at any minute. See AP, MIke Vick, and others. I wonder if Johnny has any endorsements?

If Johhny football was Doendre football he'd already be labeled as a thug, criminal, drug addict, woman better etc.

Same ol' story, just a different name
mean.gif
how many of these guys are white and come from big money?

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/he...arrested-since-the-super-bowl.html/?a=viewall

he should endorse Hoover vacuums because he sucks
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

If Johhny football was Doendre football he'd already be labeled as a thug, criminal, drug addict, woman better etc.

He's already been labeled all those things by you guys and the media and last I checked he is still named Jonathan Paul Manziel and his skin is still white as hell.

If Johhny didn't have the complexion for protection he most likely would have been charged with something.

This privilege talk is nonsense. Michael Vick is back in the NFL playing again. Even Ray Rice of all people was reinstated. Anyone remember when Ray Lewis was in the midst of a murder trial? You people are blind. Johnny Manziel is one of the most hated players in the NFL, who IS already labeled a thug, an alcoholic, and a criminal. Open your eyes. 

Alcohol, driving like a maniac, and domestic abuse was involved according to the reports, so ya telling me if that was a black athlete in the car instead of Johnny, he would've got the same exact pass? :nerd:

When I say "pass" that means not brought in for further questioning or having the league dig deep into the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom