OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what i'm saying...so im glad Geno will be back by week 7
laugh.gif
roll.gif
damb

Fitz threw the ball like NCAA pass play mode when he was on the bills. The Thor descendent will fit well. Geno with the ATM action. That fumble, now the knock out. Peg the two.

Kimberley A. Martin @KMart_LI 1m
Todd Bowles said IK went up to Geno and punched him after morning walkthrough #jets

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN now
Bowles said that Geno did not put his hands on IK before punch. "The whole thing is childish." #nyj

Last edited:
Rich Cimini @RichCimini now
Bowles talked with both players. Then made decision to cut IK. Says up to Geno on whether to press charges. #NYJ

Rich Cimini @RichCimini 1m
Bowles: "You're pissed off this happens...don't condone it."

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN 2m
Bowles said he would have released IK even if he were a starter. Also said IK was "remorseful." Geno was "pissed off & upset" #nyj

Kimberley A. Martin @KMart_LI 2m
Bowles said punching a teammate is "uncalled for" -- for anybody on the team, regardless of who they are

Josina Anderson @JosinaAnderson now
Bowles: With Geno Smith down, Ryan Fitzpatrick is our starter.

View media item 1667997

Last edited:
Boomer Esiason is a bozo. Worst guy on radio. Fans call in every morning and complain about him.

Kimberley A. Martin @KMart_LI
Bowles said he raised his voice w/ players. "Too many expletives ..to say right here." Said he "stood my ground," + players understand him

Rich Cimini @RichCimini
Bowles admits he was upset with Geno, too: "It takes two to Tango." #NYJ

Kimberley A. Martin @KMart_LI
Calvin Pryor hurt his pinkie ... he'll be fine, Todd Bowles said

Last edited:
View media item 1667885
Welp......I know why no one broke up the fight.

Geno Tomjanovich is lucky to be alive.

Wait, so Geno really got punched??? :x :rofl: Geno's lucky to be alive. Its impossible that Geno's head didn't get knocked completely off. The forced from the wind had to have busted his jaw, cause a full on punch from this guy would've put him to sleep

Bowles :pimp:

Rex woulda made some joke like "Geno's lucky I didn't put my hands on him" or some ****

@AdamSchefter: Story behind the punch that broke Geno Smith's jaw in two places: http://t.co/HSmRrSmdbo

all over $600...
mean.gif
Brian Costello@BrianCoz

Source said root of problem between Geno and IK was a charity event IK hosted in July ....

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Geno was scheduled to appear but had to back out at last minute when he had a death of someone close to him. IK was upset ...

Brian Costello@BrianCoz

IK asked Geno to reimburse him for flight and limo - $600. Geno agreed but did not pay quick enough apparently. Two had words this AM ...

Brian Costello@BrianCoz

Words led to IK throwing the punch. Geno did not retaliate and said something to the effect of "not here" and left the locker room

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom