OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdamSchefter: Story behind the punch that broke Geno Smith's jaw in two places: http://t.co/HSmRrSmdbo

all over $600...
mean.gif
Boom was right

IK knew he wasn't gonna make the team and really needed that $600 
laugh.gif

"Not here" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
“Enemkpali purchased a plane ticket for Smith to attend his July 11 football camp at Pfugerville High School in Pfugerville, Texas. However, days before the camp, a person close to Smith was killed in a motorcycle accident in Miami and Smith did not attend Enemkpali’s camp, per sources,” Schefter wrote. “After Smith did not attend, Enemkpali demanded that the Jets’ quarterback refund him the $600 he allegedly used to purchase a plane ticket. Smith told Enemkpali he would reimburse him the money, but he did not.”

according to Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter: Story behind the punch that broke Geno Smith's jaw in two places: http://t.co/HSmRrSmdbo

all over $600...:smh:
Brian Costello@BrianCoz
Source said root of problem between Geno and IK was a charity event IK hosted in July ....

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Geno was scheduled to appear but had to back out at last minute when he had a death of someone close to him. IK was upset ...

Brian Costello@BrianCoz
IK asked Geno to reimburse him for flight and limo - $600. Geno agreed but did not pay quick enough apparently. Two had words this AM ...

Brian Costello@BrianCoz
Words led to IK throwing the punch. Geno did not retaliate and said something to the effect of "not here" and left the locker room

Bruhhhhhhh
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man i don't care. i'd definitely consider pressing charges if i was assaulted like that.

not only am i out for like 2.5 months, but it's liable to hurt my career opportunities going forward

that it happened in a lockeroom makes it different or something? this wasn't some minor football flare up. this was assault

Last edited:
600 bucks :x
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago
It's not that Geno Smith didn't pay back IK Enemkpali. He just didn't do it yet. He intended to pay him back, per sources. Just not in time.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Why would you not press charges?

He‘s going surgery because of it.

Last edited:

not only am i out for like 2.5 months, but it's liable to hurt my career opportunities going forward
Pretty sure stuff like this

will hurt his career opportunities more than a broken jaw.
it's good for a joke and all, but he was the starting qb and now he's not because of this. and he probably won't be starting when he recovers and comes back

that's messing with a dude's money and career. that ain't cool at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom