OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a Jets rite of passage.

reversebuttfumble.gif

Last edited:
My first year too. Safe to say it'll probably be my only year after all this nonsense has happened within the last month :smh: .

You must be new. SOJ for a reason, embrace it. It never gets better :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be new. SOJ for a reason, embrace it. It never gets better :lol:

Definitely not new to this team :lol: . Just a few of my friends and I decided to jump on season tix because the price seemed right with potential resale value. That might have went out the window real quick.

Last edited:
Definitely not new to this team :lol: . Just a few of my friends and I decided to jump on season tix because the price seemed right with potential resale value.

Yeah, okay :rofl:.

yup, just like how they charge us 82 for pre-season games in my seats and I can get on groupon for $5-15 without going on stubhub.... :x (I just keep saying you pay for the investment of the regular season........ to get butt fumbles ( worst thanksgiving i spent in a long time cold and angry and wanting to break my seat) and three consecutive offensive drives with picks......... )

Geno going down doesn't leave us in bad shape

Fitz is probably equal, if not better, than Geno. Bowles also said if Fitz plays well Geno is coming back as the backup QB..

Buccaneers practices are definitively the worst in the league if Lovie Smith tests his CB's ball security and pumps Yung Joc routinely.... :rofl:

Last edited:
If the Raiders never won a game, you'd still want to see them on Sunday and "Monday Night Football" every week. You think a Favre Raiders jersey wouldn't be the hottest-selling piece of merchandise in the history of pro football?

What would Oakland have to give up to get Favre? Well, the Packers might ask for something stupid, such as receiver Jerry Porter. You don't give up Porter. Favre has thrown 28 interceptions this year. He's 36.

Last edited:
Geno thought he was safe cause he's the QB and ish....

He learned today. Better pay that man while he's healing up.

Chad Greenway called Barr the best defensive rookie he's ever seen. Meh.

If the Raiders never won a game, you'd still want to see them on Sunday and "Monday Night Football" every week. You think a Favre Raiders jersey wouldn't be the hottest-selling piece of merchandise in the history of pro football?

What would Oakland have to give up to get Favre? Well, the Packers might ask for something stupid, such as receiver Jerry Porter. You don't give up Porter. Favre has thrown 28 interceptions this year. He's 36.

.... And to think he is even more famous and has more facetime on TV now then ever before.

Jason Whitlock is a dip ****

and Jerry Porter, I forgot about him as much as I forgot about Javon Walker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom