OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 left this in his locker, you know he loved that loss yesterday

View media item 1864620

post-51329-Jaguars-fan-gif-imgur-confused-piho.gif

RG3 is so passive aggressive smh

RG3 is a good dude and I hope he does well at his next stop. Time for both parties to move on and 2012 will never be forgotten. That was some fun football to watch.

Also, I said it before....but how terrible is the trio of Simms, Nantz, and Mike Carey?

RG3 is a good dude and I hope he does well at his next stop. Time for both parties to move on and 2012 will never be forgotten. That was some fun football to watch.

Also, I said it before....but how terrible is the trio of Simms, Nantz, and Mike Carey?
Even worse than Joe Buck

Mike Carey seems like a dude who is half asleep on the couch then he gets nudged and asked a question

Nantz and Simms are just horrendous

tbh I would still have Nantz over Buck
but Simms is just TERRIBAD

dude talks like he got concussed one too many times

Nantz: 'Lets bring in Mike Carey, Mike, what did you see?'

Mike Carey: 'Well, guys...blah blah blah...I think they're going to rule him down'

Refs: '...Runner was not down'

It's is a weekly staple. ***** stay wrong. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Even though Super Bowl 50 probably got Nantz/Simms commentating, there's that little hope that I have that it's Ian Eagle and Fouts instead

:smh: if this was only a perfect world

Mike Carey seems like a dude who is half asleep on the couch then he gets nudged and asked a question

Nantz and Simms are just horrendous

:lol: I agree. Even when he was officiating every time he turned on his mic he sounded like Ricky Bobby not knowing what to do with his hands. Half the time Fox tries to bring him in for his opinion they end up having to move on and get his opinion about it later on cause he took too long to react.

Carey was asked about a play Saturday and he said something like I will have to see how the refs rule it, you are on the damn broadcast to give an expert opinion

Legit makes zero cents why they get guys like Pereira and Carey in the booth to basically defend their zebra brethren :lol: :rolleyes. There's definitely no conflict of interest there...

Last edited:
Might as well put that SAP button to good use for the first time this year durinmg the SB :lol:

Last edited:
what Lebron does is irrelevant to what JJ does IMO

I understand the JJ slander because of his social media crap, etc. I think it's lame too but I don't think he "quit" on his team or faked a groin injury on Saturday
I agree re: Saturday but it's a funny narrative.  However it is true that he had no impact on the game before his injury—he actually got punked by Eric Fisher on the play when he got hurt.  Chiefs did a great job to shut him down.

They had a great gameplan for him, something other teams either haven't done or didn't do well beforehand. They threw multiple guys at him, let him get upfield while the play went the other way, multiple chip blocks to keep him from gaining momentum. The play where he got hurt though, he was getting past Fisher, and his knee buckled, then Fisher landed on top of him, and punching him the back of the head. That's actually a coward move to me that you seem to be taking pride in and referring to as "getting punked"

He was kicking Fisher's *** all game before the injury. Mercilus had 3 sacks Saturday and all of em came because Smith was flushed out of the pocket by Watt right into Mercilus.

Folks will see what they want to.

I don't care when guys like Simms give their opnion because that's what analysts do.

It does drive me crazy when guys like Buck and Nantz give their opinion though. I'm like shut the **** up and just do color, nobody cares about your pencil **** opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom