OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt no league pass or red zone in the 90's :lol:

There also wasn't any internet like that. So you watch what everyone is watching and those becomes your teams. **** is organic

Do I strike you as someone sentimental about a city or where my address is?

I've never been East of Arizona. 3 of my 4 teams are well outside that.

I made up my own mind as a child.

And didn't go Cowboys, Bulls, Yankees either.

no you remind me of Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa actually

that is a compliment BTW

Thank you, I think. (Never seen it)

He banged Angelina at least. :lol:

He's not gonna get it, we are all "Mindless"

:lol:

I will never forget being real young and the Eagles losing to the Bears in the Fog Bowl in the playoffs, I was maybe 5

I watched my dad go outside and throw a hammer against the shed for like an hour and it just shows the connection you have with a team in your hometown

Comparing someone living in North Dakota to somebody in an actual sports market.
CPs argument makes no sense in the first place since he grew up in southern California and roots for the Lakers. Did you chose to root for University of Miami because if they moved you wouldn't care?

Naw **** that. They can pass random judgements on people, and pass wives around and make sweeping generalizations, I'm using their "logic".

Hometown fans all let their wives get ganbanged and sleep with their grandmothers.

Thas cool to say, right? :lol:

Damn, I forgot, I have to whine about Super friends too, so people feel sorry for me. [emoji]8482[/emoji]

Braves games used to always come on TBS (or TNT?) growing up so that was my NL team
pimp.gif
It was TBS.

Oh. So there's different rules for who lives where. Makes perfect sense. :lol:

so if you grew up in Chicago and your pops is watching Cubs, Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears games in your youth...

you aren't gonna be more inclined to have a connection with those teams than some dude growing up in North Dakota?

Wait wait wait. So you've never been to a Dolphins, Cubs, Hurricanes game? :rofl:

@CP1708  what would you do in the Ravens/Browns situation as a fan?

Rock with the Ravens?...switch back when the Browns come back?

Last edited:
He's not gonna get it, we are all "Mindless"

:lol:

I will never forget being real young and the Eagles losing to the Bears in the Fog Bowl in the playoffs, I was maybe 5

I watched my dad go outside and throw a hammer against the shed for like an hour and it just shows the connection you have with a team in your hometown

Damn I'll have to remember to do this the next time Oregon blows a national Title

Funny thing is my dad isn't from the US. His and my moms team is the Ravens. My mom hates Joe Theismann and as a result Washington. Everyone else in my family roots for Washington.

I was a little uncomfortable about the wives comments but let it go

We don't need it being resurrected

Oh. So there's different rules for who lives where. Makes perfect sense. :lol:

so if you grew up in Chicago and your pops is watching Cubs, Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears games in your youth...

you aren't gonna be more inclined to have a connection with those teams than some dude growing up in North Dakota?

Wait wait wait. So you've never been to a Dolphins, Cubs, Hurricanes game? :rofl:

You are aware those teams do play in California, and Washington, right? :lol:

Miami played in San Fran a few years back.
Sosa and McGriff went back to back in Seattle in 2002. McGriff's BARELY went passed my reach. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom