OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, after 17 years, D. Thomas' mother may finally watch him play. She's been in prison since he was 11 for not "snitching" on her mother for drug charges. Her mother was already facing life in prison, but she still refused to snitch on her

Thomas' story is pretty crazy, I hope she gets to watch. Obama pardoned her a year early

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Former Dolphins' HC Joe Philbin expected to be named Giants’ new offensive coordinator.... http://fb.me/6PL8bTQlw
Shared via TweetCaster

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn, after 17 years, D. Thomas' mother may finally watch him play. She's been in prison since he was 11 for not "snitching" on her mother for drug charges. Her mother was already facing life in prison, but she still refused to snitch on her

Thomas' story is pretty crazy, I hope she gets to watch. Obama pardoned her a year early

Saw this news break but didn't get a chance to read further. That's awesome :pimp: .

Did Obama pardon her in time for the game (when you say a year early) or just coincidentally she was due to be released around this time?

Coughlin to the Eagles is picking up steam, looks like it could really happen.

Would be really disappointed to see him going to a divisional rival. He's made enough money, he can find a coaching job elsewhere or something with football with plenty of teams. Not cool at all by Tom.

Coughlin to the Eagles is picking up steam, looks like it could really happen.

Would be really disappointed to see him going to a divisional rival. He's made enough money, he can find a coaching job elsewhere or something with football with plenty of teams. Not cool at all by Tom.

you fired him, what does he owe the Giants?

Last edited:
It wouldn't make sense for Coughlin to go to the Eagles. Their basically starting over again, he's gonna have to clean up Chip Kelly's mess. Coughlin to old for that.

Would you have been fine with Andy Reid coaching the Cowboys or ******** after he was fired? I'm all about loyalty, there's plenty of other jobs. No reasons to coach a rival. I HATED when Parcells was doing that ****. Go somewhere else and work. Phila bringing in a 70 year old coach sounds crazy as hell too.

Last edited:
Would you have been fine with Andy Reid coaching the Cowboys or ******** after he was fired? I'm all about loyalty, there's plenty of other jobs. No reasons to coach a rival. I HATED when Parcells was doing that ****. Go somewhere else and work. Phila bringing in a 70 year old coach sounds crazy as hell too.

Threw a bold on the bigger picture on this scenario. Eagles are a mess, and unless they feel they can quickly turn it around with Tom, I can't see him staying there more than a a year or 2.

Still hope it happens though.

it is what it is, we fired him so if he chose the Cowboys then that's his business

if he retired and then went to the Cowboys then that is a little different

I don't want Coughlin BTW

Last edited:
It wouldn't make sense for Coughlin to go to the Eagles. Their basically starting over again, he's gonna have to clean up Chip Kelly's mess. Coughlin to old for that.

That's what I'm thinking too. If TC wants to ride off to the sunset with another ring, he wouldn't go to Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom