OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers basically fired Cowher but he had a handshake agreement with the Rooney's to never go in division. Cleveland would've been a good spot for him too

Unless something like that is done I would have no ill will towards a coach going to a division opponent. Dude's have to work, only so many teams out there

this is the NFL not the NBA, things can be turned around in a season in this league

I was reading earlier that since 2002 when the NFL expanded to 8 divisions at least one team has jumped from last place to division winner in every season but one.

I dont like Tisch at all as an owner. He doesn't do ANYTHING. Only time we see him is him getting kisses from gold diggers.
I can't stand Tisch. Reminds me of hellboy. Guy is heavily invested in movies and ****, go do that full time and leave football to the Mara family
CRYING. 
roll.gif

at this point, I will take it

Coughlin sticking it to the Giants and RG3 sticking to the 0-26 against winning teams Kirk Cousins

[quote name="RoOk"]Vegas has the Broncos/Steelers game as a pick em..found that really interesting[/quote]I don't keep up with this stuff, but I heard them say on SportsCenter that the line wasn't out yet because of QB uncertainty. Literally heard that like 10 minutes ago.

Just heard Amy Trask on the radio talking about the future of NFL stadiums and she said some VERY interesting things.

The NFL is thinking about smaller stadiums. Maybe getting rid of the third deck, cutting down the number of seats in the stadium by a large amount. Making it more intimate. Adding tablets or some sort of TVs behind every chair and the ability to watch replays and multiple angles. Chairs with more space and able to turn or spin.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 5m5 minutes ago
Mike Mularkey has been given strong indications that the #Titans job is his, and that's the belief on the staff. But they'll still interview

18-39 as a head coach

good job Titans

Josh McDaniels one step closer to that job...
Tennessee Titans set to announce the hire of Jon Robinson, Bucs Director of Player Personnel and former Patriots front office member, as GM. 
But maybe not this season.
laugh.gif
 Titans owners told every GM candidate they would prefer to keep Mularkey as HC. Jon Robinson would rather have Josh as his HC and Josh likes the Titans situation best out of all potential landing spots.

Just heard Amy Trask on the radio talking about the future of NFL stadiums and she said some VERY interesting things.

The NFL is thinking about smaller stadiums. Maybe getting rid of the third deck, cutting down the number of seats in the stadium by a large amount. Making it more intimate. Adding tablets or some sort of TVs behind every chair and the ability to watch replays and multiple angles. Chairs with more space and able to turn or spin.

Have you been to Levi's stadium. Lol everyone is on their damn phone. Having a "smart" stadium is death to your stadium. If you watch niner games, nobody sits in their seat. Because in the standing section there is a giant bar with TV's and b*tches. they have a giant screen above the filed where you can tweet your photo and it'll get shown on screen and all people Do is stare at it for the girls. Lol.

If you go to Levi's, just buy the cheapest tickets and hang out at the standing section they got seats all over the place.

But having a smart stadium is a disaster waiting to happen.

How do this work in a place like Lambeau? Can't imagine this happening in the larger markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom