OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only good thing about the chip hiring is the fact that all the veterans left on their own last year... So there's nobody for him to run outta town in typical chip fashion...

Those harbaugh years just keep getting further and further away... And chip ain't the one to rekindle that fire imo...

Sorry niner fans... The front office has failed y'all again...

2013-01-26-Collie1-455x1024.png

Only good thing about the chip hiring is the fact that all the veterans left on their own last year... So there's nobody for him to run outta town in typical chip fashion...
you sure? cause RAIDER fans are down to trade for Bowman. 
nerd.gif

Seriously though,was there ever any follow up to that Harrison-Dixon murder case? Or did the good 'ol boy treatment extend to him as well? didn't hear much after that E:60 piece

Last edited:
Wow Patriots gotta lose this weekend now. You got big *** Chandler Jones smoking spice and showing up to thee police station 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aye I'm not even gonna front though. The highest i've ever been in my life was after smoking a spice blunt. But damn I didn't do no crazy **** like this

Last edited:
The Patriots believe Gronkowski will play in Saturday's divisional-round playoff game against the visiting Kansas City Chiefs, but will ultimately need to see how Gronkowski feels on game day.

The Patriots practiced early this afternoon inside Gillette Stadium. Before the practice, head coach Bill Belichick was asked about his level of concern regarding Gronkowski and said, "We'll list the players after practice like we do every day."

Gronkowski practiced on Monday, was held out of the Patriots' full-pads practice on Tuesday, and was listed as a limited participant on Wednesday.
Welp.

This is exactly why they should've held his *** out from those games at the end of the season. I was shocked when he came back so soon.

Injury bug came byke in full force after giving the team a break last season. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom