OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is dude at that said he would bet anyone $50 that wherever Hue goes, they will have a "better record than the raiders"

Hahaha.

26225863836e95eed947752b48ba6231e52e7abc_hq.jpg

[quote name="NickFolarin"]BB with a black eye, Gronk with a hurt knee, & Chandler Jones tripping on synthetics... What's happening in Foxboro?[/quote]Still winning Sunday.

Or Saturday.

Whatever day they play.

Both days. They're winning Saturday and Sunday. :lol: They always win playoff games, unless it's the Giants.

I hate the Patriots so much. :\ C'mon, Andy & Alex!

BB with a black eye, Gronk with a hurt knee, & Chandler Jones tripping on synthetics... What's happening in Foxboro?

Setting up the entire nation to watch them steamroll past the Chiefs on Sunday. I've seen too many post-season Patriots games to fall for whatever hogwash the media has stewing.

Only way the Chiefs make it out of Foxboro is if they beat up on the Patriots line and get to Brady early and often. Can't ever remember seeing a Patriots post-season loss without that formula.

Still winning Sunday.

Or Saturday.

Whatever day they play.

Both days. They're winning Saturday and Sunday. :lol: They always win playoff games, unless it's the Giants.

I hate the Patriots so much. :\ C'mon, Andy & Alex!

You forgot to mention the Ravens.

Last edited:
I legitimately haven't heard Pedersons name until now since he was Favre's back up in Green Bay.

I like Dirk, but if he really is our guy he better have a damn good staff he's ready to hire on the defensive side of the ball.

Chip just doesnt have cred and respect amongst players. He is low key terrible. When you cant command and voice, you lose control.

Colin, RG, Manziel all scrubs.

The team had been together a while and had grown to expect certain things. And he came in and changed the way they practiced and ran things, and that was a culture shock. A lot of those guys had been set in their ways. He had to go about weeding out players who didn’t buy in, and a lot of those players he weeded out were very popular. And that then compounded his PR problem.

I feel like Pederson is a culture retread. How often to culture retreads work out? Belichick?

But did Parcells and Belichick have the same culture?

The team had been together a while and had grown to expect certain things. And he came in and changed the way they practiced and ran things, and that was a culture shock. A lot of those guys had been set in their ways. He had to go about weeding out players who didn’t buy in, and a lot of those players he weeded out were very popular. And that then compounded his PR problem.

Anyone remember when I was telling y'all Ben Leber told me this straight from Darren Sproles? (Two were teammates before and Sproles told Leber his feelings on Chip and the way he works a week).

Last edited:
DAMN.

It's literally the same story. :lol:

Can't be like him, ya gotta be him. Chip's probably hyper aware to other's methods and tried to become a melting pot of them all and himself. Don't doubt he hasn't learned anything from his first stint though, just don't understand the relationship's chance of functioning outside of winning seasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom