OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...you're trying to chat up someone taking a leak, tho.

True.

Yo San Antonio is in talks with the Raiders. They will play in the Alamodome next season until the stadium is built. Raiders currently have no home. There's no stadium deal in Oakland.

Last edited:
[quote name="100027"][QUOTE name="macbk"]Brown to Pacman

[/QUOTE]I hate Southpark.  I hate this episode and what it's trying to imply and all their dumb*** midwestern libertarian bs.[/quote]What is it that you think it's trying to imply?

[quote name="RoOk"]Damn guess AB wasn't faking it :lol:[/quote]When the game is over and he hasn't played in it, I'll concede that I was wrong.

#stubborn

I know. Just saying, 'ruled out' is not the same as 'could not play because of concussion.'

Not playing is what will convince me.

Pitt's pass defense is bad. Their run defense is top 5. Only Charcandrick and Forsett went over 100 yards against them all year. So you're basically banking on Peyton, whose accuracy and overall game might be on par with a hobbled Ben, beating that secondary. What has Manning showed that makes people feel confident? How is saying Denver will struggle that far-fetched?

Not even sure :lol:,I'd have stuck with Brock given this history...

Of Peyton Manning's NFL-record 9 1-and-dones:
-8 times a favorite
-7 times scored fewer than 20 points
-6 times at home
-5 times after a bye

Anyone listening to Lebatard and heard the Jay Cutler story?

While in the bathroom taking a leak, a Vandy alum says to him how he's a big fan blah blah blah. Cutler throws his head back and says loudly "I DON'T CARE......" in a annoyed way. Ha ha ha
Lebby has told that story before :lol: 

I wish he would just release a "greatest hits" of his stories like this.  He has a ton of them, and they only come up every now and then.  

Please tell me you listened yesterday about his story of attending the wedding!  That was a lebatard classic as far as I am concerned.  Also the Ray Liotta interview from a couple days ago was hilarious.  

Ive been on the fence with lebatard recently.  He has been really heavy handed in a lot of his stuff recently... But a lot of that comes when there is nothing to talk about.  I like when he goes off topic about random junk.

I met Jarryd Hayne after he signed with the niners. He was looking for a haircut spot in this plaza and I couldn't understand him cause his accent so strong and it's like he talks too damn fast.

Dude was driving a black Ford Edge with Paul Allen from auburn. He was surprised with I knew who he was. I was surprised he was driving a Ford Edge.

Lebby has told that story before :lol: 
I wish he would just release a "greatest hits" of his stories like this.  He has a ton of them, and they only come up every now and then.  

Please tell me you listened yesterday about his story of attending the wedding!  That was a lebatard classic as far as I am concerned.  Also the Ray Liotta interview from a couple days ago was hilarious.  

Ive been on the fence with lebatard recently.  He has been really heavy handed in a lot of his stuff recently... But a lot of that comes when there is nothing to talk about.  I like when he goes off topic about random junk.

Didn't hear the wedding story but Ray Liotta was hilarious. He doesn't remember movies he's done. Dan said he's stealing money in those commercials. Walk in, look and laugh. Ha ha ha

Only athlete I ever approached was Ryan Howard, he was really chill.
I saw tim thomas (played for the milwaukee bucks for a while) in a shopping mall in Brookfield Wis a while back.  He was wearing some weird sweatsuit that had a bunch of triangles on it.  I just said "light it up, light it up" from this hilariously awful music video they would play at bucks games on the jumbo tron.  He seemed to enjoy the comment.  

I also saw 50 cent getting off an airplane at LAX at like 6AM.  I was in the waiting area gate side, and him and this entourage came off the plane.  I just yelled out "Yo Fif-tay" (imagine a 20 year old college bum, probably wearing something douchey) and he smiled and waved back.  haha!  That 50 cent story still makes me smile as I type this.  

Lebby has told that story before
laugh.gif

Didn't hear the wedding story but Ray Liotta was hilarious. He doesn't remember movies he's done. Dan said he's stealing money in those commercials. Walk in, look and laugh. Ha ha ha
Its pretty hilarious:  Fast forward to the 21 minute mark:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=14569664

and here is the picture (show the spoiler after they talk about the photo in the podcast):

Last edited:
I saw tim thomas (played for the milwaukee bucks for a while) in a shopping mall in Brookfield Wis a while back.  He was wearing some weird sweatsuit that had a bunch of triangles on it.  I just said "light it up, light it up" from this hilariously awful music video they would play at bucks games on the jumbo tron.  He seemed to enjoy the comment.  

I also saw 50 cent getting off an airplane at LAX at like 6AM.  I was in the waiting area gate side, and him and this entourage came off the plane.  I just yelled out "Yo Fif-tay" (imagine a 20 year old college bum, probably wearing something douchey) and he smiled and waved back.  haha!  That 50 cent story still makes me smile as I type this.  

50 concert was the worst I've ever been to, Young Gunz no showed, 50 came on three hours late, Cilpse saved it from really sucking

There ain't a chance in hell Jerry Jones allows the Raiders to move into his backyard. He'd easily get enough votes to block it from happening.

Jerry was one of the major figures that pushed through the Rams move to LA. Mark Davis doesn't have enough clout amongst his fellow owners to overpower Jerry and get that done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom