OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="nickmaz96"]speaking of public bathrooms...

when i went to the Jets game a few weeks ago there was a dude that brought his chicken fingers in the the bathroom with him. was eating them while waiting on line then put them on top of the urinal while he was doing his business. **** was so gross :x :x[/quote]Nah, dog. :x

No.

*yuck face*

Does this look like a guy who has a plan or could pull a "power play"? 
laugh.gif
NOPE. 
laugh.gif

He's no Al Davis, that's for sure. 
tired.gif
 RIP.

@macbk  Yeah I heard the CEO of the company went directly to the committee or Goodell and put in a good word too. They're the league's biggest sponsor so you know that's one of the rare cases when they'll bow down to someone.

But like @Statis22  mentioned, if you come to the table owning everything and only needing approval + the league having a vacancy for the 2nd biggest market in the country = it's bound to happen. 

Who the hell knows what under the table **** went on to butter up those that held out though. It definitely helps when arguably the most powerful owner in the league wants a JerryWorld West.

@macbk
 Yeah I heard the CEO of the company went directly to the committee or Goodell and put in a good word too. They're the league's biggest sponsor so you know that's one of the rare cases when they'll bow down to someone.

Almost ironic too because Budweiser is obviously based out of St. Louis.

Last edited:
Sam Bradford has actually been decent this season, although it was fun to slander him on his worst games

His WRs dropped so many balls that he threw
sick.gif
some eagles fan i believe made a video of all the dropped passes 

im on my work computer with YT blocked or id post it pretty crazy tho 

The Eagles were arguably the most disappointing team this year in the NFL. Bradford wasn't so bad either. Just can't stand how loose he has his helmet strapped on.

Gates old *** has 3 million miles on his body, is playing through 8 injuries and has no offensive line, no defense getting him constant opportunities, and no running game, I repeat ZERO running game, which allows the secondary to back out of the box and focus on covering him...

AND HES STILL AMONG THE ELITE TIGHT ENDS IN THE LEAGUE. At age 50. Still playing better than every tight end in the league outside of 5 young cats.

And y'all wanna argue he ain't GOAT [emoji]128016[/emoji]

Ha Ha Ha.

Last edited:

There ain't a chance in hell Jerry Jones allows the Raiders to move into his backyard. He'd easily get enough votes to block it from happening.

Jerry was one of the major figures that pushed through the Rams move to LA. Mark Davis doesn't have enough clout amongst his fellow owners to overpower Jerry and get that done.
Anheuser Busch was a catalyst too right?
based on what darren revell said yesterday, it sounds like it was more kronke being a multibillionaire more then anything.  he is basically putting up 2-3 billion dollars of his own fortune (worth something like 15 billion) in order to get the NFL to LA.  If the Rams were to not draw fans or much revenue, then it is basically a part of his fortune that is gone, but he still will be worth billions.  owners like the davis and the SD dude aren't as rich as kronke.  If the Raiders or Chargers failed to draw crowds or create huge revenue in LA, then they would not be able to survive the low income when compared to kronke.  

edit: fixed last sentence

Last edited:
He wasn't bad the second half of the year, not every QB can play without talent, I suggest you watch the YouTube video of drops

Just because he's not elite doesn't make him bad
He is the king of excuses.

I just want to see him achieve Alex Smith level.  I believe that is his absolutely peak ceiling though he's yet to ever get there.  He's pretty darn mediocre and is YPA is terrible, which is a great sign of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom