OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jules lives! nice name :pimp:

how are things?

edit: ska, you saying Antonio Brown is a method actor? he acts off the field as well? :lol:

Im good. Its been a long time man lol :pimp: hows it going.

Back on topic i hope the ryans dont make my bills look even more stupid than they do now. I do like the signing of ed reed tho

La fans can't even support their college teams. What makes people think they will support the UW huskies of the NFL

View media item 1871005

rb5clfnhs3mgwus2n6pc.gif

Gates old *** has 3 million miles on his body, is playing through 8 injuries and has no offensive line, no defense getting him constant opportunities, and no running game, I repeat ZERO running game, which allows the secondary to back out of the box and focus on covering him...

AND HES STILL AMONG THE ELITE TIGHT ENDS IN THE LEAGUE. At age 50. Still playing better than every tight end in the league outside of 5 young cats.

And y'all wanna argue he ain't GOAT [emoji]128016[/emoji]

Ha Ha Ha.

he ain't GOAT. not even close.

sharpe > gates

dude was a complete TE. catching and could block :nthat:

Got a new friend request on FB. Some dude who just recently updated his cover photo to the new LA Rams logo, and one of his previous statuses was this:

"I dont care about what anyone else thinks of the Packers, I'm still a rider for my Dear Green Bay Packers Family heres. Go Packers. I also love the Broncos too and of course gots to shout out my main other teams NewEngland Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles #TeamPackers #TeamGreenBay #TeamBroncos #TeamPhiladelphiaEagles #TeamPatriots"

Maaaaaannnnnnn. :rofl: :lol:

flyerthandelta :nerd:

my picks for the divisional rounds:

seahawks
cardinals
pats
broncos

random prediction: norman gets exposed.

Jules lives! nice name :pimp:

how are things?

edit: ska, you saying Antonio Brown is a method actor? he acts off the field as well? :lol:

Im good. Its been a long time man lol :pimp: hows it going.

Back on topic i hope the ryans dont make my bills look even more stupid than they do now. I do like the signing of ed reed tho
glad to hear it. I'm good too, enjoying life, trying to stay away from online video games... yeah it's been a while. still waiting on the reunion. :nerd:

back on topic: really looking forward to the kc-pats game. I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome (kc blowout, ne blowout, or a close game).

denver resigned wolfy 
nthat.gif

free agents: brock, hillman, malik, trevathan, von

restricted: cj, marshall

work your magic elway 
nerd.gif

side note, the feels in this thread this weekend are going to be epic. theres nothing like football bringing dudes together from different parts of the world to slander a fellow member when he is down 
roll.gif

i love this game 
nthat.gif

denver resigned wolfy 
nthat.gif

free agents: brock, hillman, malik, trevathan, von
restricted: cj, marshall

work your magic elway 
nerd.gif
Really just worried about him resigning Von, trevathan, and Marshall. The rest could go realistically
malik has played well. maybe he might sign for a team friendly contract. cj was great last year but hillman did better this year. they have to keep one of them although my greedy self would like to keep them both. cj being the hard nose runner and hillman being elusive. or maybe we trade both for 4 years of prime TD 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom