OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="dmxfury"]I still don't understand why it mattered if he faked it regardless. The flag wasn't thrown due to his acting and the result of the hit. The flag was thrown because of the hit and coming out regardless

I feel like I'm missing some obvious angle :smh:[/quote]I'm not answering for anyone else, but for me PERSONALLY, I think the flailing contributed to the chaotic ending to the game.

Chess not checkers.

There's always a productive reason to get the refs against your opponent, especially towards the end of a heated, close fought battle; always.

I know the easy knee-jerk response is, "So he was strategically throwing his arms out and acting hurt so that the refs could all collectively make calls in their favor and put them in FG range to win the game? :lol: "

Not one ref 'noticed' the Cincy player get his hair grabbed on the sideline earlier in the game. Sell those kinds of things more and they get noticed more. If they miss this one, ham it up, maybe they notice the next one.

Literally happens in almost every sporting event, and it's really starting to happen a ton with NFL WRs.

Last edited:
Patriots look to advance to 5th straight AFC championship game. Only @RAIDERS have 5 straight (1973-77) in Super Bowl era. (@EliasSports)

Playoffs 
nthat.gif

Rihanna has to be the easiest chick in the industry. James Young is sitting next to her in that gif and probably smashed that night.

Wife made plans for dinner and a movie tomorrow night...

Ummm...cmon man...divisional round
tonight during my packers game I will have to drive my wife to a friends house, and then wait around for an hour or so.... not sure how I am going to watch this game yet.  Might have to mobile it up or go to a bar nearby.

tonight during my packers game I will have to drive my wife to a friends house, and then wait around for an hour or so.... not sure how I am going to watch this game yet.  Might have to mobile it up or go to a bar nearby.

Just knock on the neighbors house like yall watching the game in here?

Last edited:

Just knock on the neighbors house like yall watching the game in here?
thinking about something like this.  I am wondering if I can be isolated in a room somewhere at the friends house with a TV.  I hate watching my teams on TV with other people, excluding my dad.  

denver resigned wolfy :nthat:

free agents: brock, hillman, malik, trevathan, von
restricted: cj, marshall

work your magic elway :nerd:

imagine if the Jets signed Brandon Marshall? they'd have a Brandon Marshall on both sides of the ball.

wild

imagine if the broncos signed brandon marshall? they'd have a brandon marshall on both sides of the ball.

wild

[quote name="dmxfury"]Wife made plans for dinner and a movie tomorrow night...

Ummm...cmon man...divisional round[/quote]Games are late today (KC @ NE is 4:30 EST, Pack @ Cards is 8:15 EST), but they're early tomorrow (Hawks @ Cams go at 1 EST and Pitt @ Denver is 4:30 EST).

So your game should be over by 8.

Schedule it after the game, or do dinner at a place that has tvs. Watch the game at home then finish the 4th quarter at the dinner spot, then go see Force Awakens or Hateful Eight after.

Last edited:
Damn, I told my girl last night I'm out of town starting 3pm until Sunday night. Don't even acknowledge me.

I'm sure she'll leave me one day.

Did Ryan Clark just start working for ESPN? Dude is pretty good at it.

Seems like he has been preparing for this over the last 3 or 4 off seasons. Always thought he did a pretty good job facing Skip on First Take.

[quote name="Ballerific703"]Damn, I told my girl last night I'm out of town starting 3pm until Sunday night. Don't even acknowledge me.

I'm sure she'll leave me one day.[/quote]"I'm out of town at like 3/3:15, depending on kickoff. I mean traffic."

:lol:

thinking about something like this.  I am wondering if I can be isolated in a room somewhere at the friends house with a TV.  I hate watching my teams on TV with other people, excluding my dad.  

Watching big games with your boys in the inner circle only gets wild. :smokin

Those Packer parties people plan with 50/50 girls and girlfriends are a no go. No one is there to actually watch the game. They just think the idea of getting together for the game is fun. Nothing but chatting.

Last edited:
denver resigned wolfy :nthat:

free agents: brock, hillman, malik, trevathan, von
restricted: cj, marshall

work your magic elway :nerd:

imagine if the Jets signed Brandon Marshall? they'd have a Brandon Marshall on both sides of the ball.

wild

imagine if the broncos signed brandon marshall? they'd have a brandon marshall on both sides of the ball.

wild

WR Marshall said he's retiring when he is no longer a Jet.

View media item 1871769

Watching big games with your boys in the inner circle only gets wild.
smokin.gif

Those Packer parties people plan with 50/50 girls and girlfriends are a no go. No one is there to actually watch the game. They just think the idea of getting together for the game is fun. Nothing but chatting.
The worst part is when people randomly cheer for the other team because they think something happened good for the team everybody else is cheering for.  I also don't enjoy the "why did that happen" or people laughing at craziness.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom