OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever alone life
pimp.gif
roll.gif

There's only 20 days a year when any NFL team can play games that count. For someone to pick one of those 20 out of 365 to plan something is lame and extremely selfish if they know your a big fan. I'd say no straight up to whatever she planned.

Last edited:
Wear the pants. If she gives a **** about you then she would wait for dinner and a movie another night other than the one that your team is playing. If you're that scared to mention something about the game then just play sick.

Or start an argument and say you're leaving the house for a few hours...then proceed to go watch the game at your friends.

Or start an argument and say you're leaving the house for a few hours...then proceed to go watch the game at your friends.
roll.gif
some of these ideas on NT are hilarious.  It certainly sounds good in the short term, but don't forget you have to live with this other person for the rest of your life. 
laugh.gif
  (I'm still taking notes though as I am new to this whole marriage thing)

Honestly you just gotta out plan them. Tell them your plans first before they get a chance to strike. They wont be able to do anything about it or can throw a hissy fit at you. If she objects thats a warrant for a dumping.

Last edited:
I guess dinner is not up there with a  league hockey game, or tending the garden, or painting a room or anything else that's a better

use of time than watching a Steeler game.

Reactions: S4L

That's not a compromise. It's selfishness. You have 345 days where you can go to dinner and a movie. When you pick one of the 20 days when the game is on that's not a compromise. That's control. These are things that must be handled and established before marriage.

Last edited:
@dmxfury your game will be over around 7:30-7:45. plenty of time for dinner and a movie after. make it work, brotha!

Last edited:
Cardinals have never lost a home playoff game in franchise history. :nerd:

But theyve only ever played 4 home playoff games.

Kurt Warner was the quarter back for 3 of them.

That's not a compromise. It's selfishness. You have 345 days where you can go to dinner and a movie. When you pick one of the 20 days when the game is on that's not a compromise. That's control. These are things that must be handled and established before marriage.

Exactly.

SMH at some of these simp *** responses. Most of you like to start argument after argument on this messageboard yet are scared to stand up to your gf/wife about dinner and a damn movie.

[quote name="DeadsetAce"]@dmxfury your game will be over around 7:30-7:45. plenty of time for dinner and a movie after. make it work, brotha![/quote]Exactly what I said. Totally doable.

[quote name="Buc Em"]Most of you like to start argument after argument on this messageboard yet are scared to stand up to your gf/wife about dinner and a damn movie.[/quote]Cause I don't give a damn about internet buddies, but I care like hell about her. :lol:

Do it right and marry someone that will watch the games with you. :pimp:

No way she tolerates me as long as she has without watching games herself. :lol:

dude...its a football game

Cause I don't give a damn about internet buddies, but I care like hell about her. :lol:

And if she cared about you as much as you care about her then she wouldn't make plans during possibly the most important sports-watching date of your year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom