OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insulting elway comparing Peyton in any way to him..

Elway was never out there impersonating Chad Pennington

John Elway's stats through his first two playoff games in his final season:
27/57 (47%) for 355 yards and 2 TDs

Peyton Manning's stats through his first two playoff games this (assumed his final season):
38/69 (55%) for 398 yards and 2 TDs

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

rnd-rudy.gif

My mind just got blown right now... the collector the collector isn't black? :wow: :lol:

My mind just got blown right now...[@=https://niketalk.com/members/168461"The Collector" url="/t/629840/official-nfl-discussion-thread-2015-16-season-superbowl-50-panthers-v-broncos-feb-7th-6-30pm-est/94350_50#post_25051119"]
My mind just got blown right now... the collector the collector isn't black? :wow: :lol:

My mom is (and I hate this term) African American. My father is Puerto Rican. My skin tone is extremely light because my mom is light skin. I'm kinda a worldly person and as a result most races I engage with see me as one of there own. It's very weird.

View media item 1883839
This you, bruh?

Do you look like Corbin Bleu/Michael Ealy?

Your mom is black, you black B.

Last edited:

My mind just got blown right now...[@=https://niketalk.com/members/168461"The Collector" url="/t/629840/official-nfl-discussion-thread-2015-16-season-superbowl-50-panthers-v-broncos-feb-7th-6-30pm-est/94350_50#post_25051119"]

My mom is (and I hate this term) African American. My father is Puerto Rican. My skin tone is extremely light because my mom is light skin. I'm kinda a worldly person and as a result most races I engage with see me as one of there own. It's very weird.

View media item 1883839
This you, mayne?

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom