OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those $20 UA shoes I bought in 2011 were the goods. I think they're $120 now, and I can only find them online :lol:

RG3 is funny in hindsight. If we keep it 100 then Adidas signing him was a smart decision at the time. Coming off being crowned the best player in college, he led a dead team to a division crown and playoff appearance. Set franchise records in the process and was named rookie of the year.

Like the Cam backing up Tebow post from earlier. People want to laugh at these past decisions as if they knew Cam would be great or RG3 would be injured all along. When at the time they were right there in support of these decisions.

Insulting elway comparing Peyton in any way to him..

Elway was never out there impersonating Chad Pennington

Mike shannahan and co killed rg3.. Ain't been the same since he got rag dolled in that playoff game

Speaking of RG,any news on where he might end up next season? Really rooting for him to reestablish himself and reboot his career this year

That's Dilfer level slander :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
the RG3 Adidas move was right at the time, it's just funny that they invested heavily in RG3 and Rose as their sig athletes

John Elway's stats through his first two playoff games in his final season:
27/57 (47%) for 355 yards and 2 TDs

Peyton Manning's stats through his first two playoff games this (assumed his final season):
38/69 (55%) for 398 yards and 2 TDs

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

John Elway's stats through his first two playoff games in his final season:
27/57 (47%) for 355 yards and 2 TDs

Peyton Manning's stats through his first two playoff games this (assumed his final season):
38/69 (55%) for 398 yards and 2 TDs

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Get em Chuck

There's like 3 of us posting and most of the slander hasn't been coming from us :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom