OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
stillin729 stillin729 what was the cheese steak lace you was recommending some time back to another member, I think it was DSA...

I'll be out in Philly next week, want to try something else besides Pats

They are saving the franchise quarterback by resting Johnny.

I saw last seasons Nike Browns authentic Manizel ? for $13. I thought about getting it. :lol:

NFL Network with Mayock >

His contract is up after the year. When he signed it, the NFL Network had exclusive rights over Thursday Night Football.

When CBS came in on it, he was no longer in the equation because they of course used their own broadcasters. He said that on Richard Deitsch's SI podcast. He said this really affected him. He then said it's an exciting time for him, and he can't wait to see what the future holds. So now the question is: FOX-NBC-CBS-ESPN after this year?

His contract is up after the year. When he signed it, the NFL Network had exclusive rights over Thursday Night Football.

When CBS came in on it, he was no longer in the equation because they of course used their own broadcasters. He said that on Richard Deitsch's SI podcast. He said this really affected him. He then said it's an exciting time for him, and he can't wait to see what the future holds. So now the question is: FOX-NBC-CBS-ESPN after this year?

If ESPN is smart they hire him.. Let him do mainly Monday night football and the draft.. Instantly makes their football shows watchable if he is on

Fox probably goes the hardest, they need quality people with the new network

NFL Network with Mayock >

espn please

RG3 just needs to be cut loose from that team
For what it's worth, the new GM actually likes RG3. A lot of people still think Snyder is the one pushing this, but he's given up all personnel control to the GM. He wants to see if RG3 has anything left and I don't blame him since he's the most talented QB on the roster. The RG3 experiment could possibly be done with Saturday evening with Suggs going after him.

Ah man I feel kinda bad for bob.

Dude was on top of the world his rookie season and could do no wrong. The electricity in DC around him was real, you could feel it man..

Literally has been all downhill since then..

Gruden out here making it hard on him..

Smh.

What I don't understand is why Gruden was given the job when it is clear he had no intention of using RG3's skillset. He must be a great ********ter to have gotten the job. Hope he savors every loss this season because he'll never be a head coach again.

No good comes from him being there at this point.

Is he a FA after this season?

They have to cut ties now!

I think he's got an option for $16 mil for next season. I heard on the radio that if he is injured this season, the 16 mil next year is guaranteed, but if he plays this season, Washington can cut him after the season with no financial penalties.

Pro Football Focus
‏@PFF Top 10 RB units in the NFL:
1. Seahawks
2. Eagles
3. Steelers
4. Chiefs
5. Vikings
6. Packers
7. Broncos
8. Saints
9. Dolphins
10. Bengals
pimp.gif
is mr recovery water being factored in that equation for the seahawks?

also no bills
nerd.gif

and id rank them differently if we're talking strictly RB unit depth and quality (and not factoring in quality of Oline and/or other offensive threats).. some of those drop off hard after top guy

I think i'd have the Bengals above the Broncos, Saints, and Dolphins.

AD is probably gonna look like the best running back in the league again but I understand.

Hard to argue against the Eagles depth.

bill got: McCoy, fred Jackson, Bryce brown and Dixon.. how are they not top 10 if we are just looking at the RBs?

kinda hard to argue against the Vikings when they actually have something to go along with AP (McKinnon and asiata.. Patterson too?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom