OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Deangelo Hall BTS story. While I was hosting events in the Bay Area he came in while playing for the Raiders. It was a Saturday before a game after he signed his contract and bought up all the bottles. Was hella lit in the club, was pretty funny. Then played like dog sh-t the next day. Hope this true story doesn't get him kicked off the Washington pro football team and destroy his credibility.

I need names of everyone in attendance.

YOU NEED MORE SOURCES B

"You just don't get it. You don't understand."

AFC east is so good
sick.gif
mean.gif
yea.. let's pump the breaks on that one

the pats been had a cakewalk for how long now @DeadsetAce  ?

AFC east is so good :x :smh:

Unfortunately the AFCN is better :smh:

You think so? I disagree. Baltimore doesn't look good, Pitt has no defense, Cleveland is ran by kids and doesn't have a QB and Cincy will choke as always. AFCE has three great defenses and BB/TB. AFCE only has one QB though. I think it's close but I got the AFCE >>> AFCN

Last edited:
Year after year AFCN just has more playoff contenders and participants. Probably due to QB play along with generally good defenses. I hope Miami takes a step up, it'd be nice to see NE have to work for a home playoff game

I def think the AFC East will be better than the North

Dolphins will be good

Pats are always good

Bills could be decent

Jets well...

Having the Jets automatically disqualifies the AFCE from the title of toughest division :lol:

Last edited:
The AFCN Is at least competitive, it sent three teams to the playoffs last year. Every year we know who's gonna win the AFCE, not to mention there's no QBs outside of Brady that I'm scared of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom