OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mack and Aldon 
mean.gif

@JasonColeBR
#Raiders Aldon Smith thought it was wise to stay near therapists, counselors, support network he has built in Bay Area.

Good to hear. :pimp: Hope he can come back from this.

I hope he can stay clean and come back but where was that support and crew a couple weeks ago when he got in trouble? I think he should have went somewhere far from home. Fresh start.

@JasonColeBR: Deal for Aldon Smith with #Raiders is worth up to $8M for the year with roster incentives. Smith turned down more $ from other teams ...

NFL security is investigating Pittsburgh Steelers tight ends coach James Daniel for allegedly assaulting and verbally accosting a New England Patriots fan on the way to the locker room before halftime, according to league sources.

A league official confirmed the NFL is aware of the incident and is looking into it. A Steelers spokesman said NFL security has informed them about the incident and the team is also investigating.

The incident in question occurred before and after halftime of the Steelers' 28-21 loss on Thursday night. Daniel, who was on his way to the Steelers' locker room, was seen allegedly kicking a Patriots fan in the back of his leg and yelling at the fan in front of witnesses.

By the time Daniel returned to the coaching booth after halftime, police and NFL security were waiting for him. Once the coach was identified by witnesses, and police approached him about controlling his behavior, Daniel began shouting at the police officer, according to witnesses.

NFL security, which did not witness the exchange with police, afterward interviewed Daniel about the entire incident, according to sources.
NFL investigating Steelers assistant for allegedly assaulting Patriots fan

NFL security is investigating Pittsburgh Steelers tight ends coach James Daniel for allegedly assaulting and verbally accosting a New England Patriots fan on the way to the locker room before halftime, according to league sources.
A league official confirmed the NFL is aware of the incident and is looking into it. A Steelers spokesman said NFL security has informed them about the incident and the team is also investigating.
The incident in question occurred before and after halftime of the Steelers' 28-21 loss on Thursday night. Daniel, who was on his way to the Steelers' locker room, was seen allegedly kicking a Patriots fan in the back of his leg and yelling at the fan in front of witnesses.
By the time Daniel returned to the coaching booth after halftime, police and NFL security were waiting for him. Once the coach was identified by witnesses, and police approached him about controlling his behavior, Daniel began shouting at the police officer, according to witnesses.
NFL security, which did not witness the exchange with police, afterward interviewed Daniel about the entire incident, according to sources.

NFL investigating Steelers assistant for allegedly assaulting Patriots fan

Good on him. Give this man an award.

Beason and Cruz out Sunday, shouldn't even watch this game but I will :smh:

Like I've told Cruz and the rest of the ****** fan base, the game will be close. It's a division game and we always play each other tough no matter the record or who's on the field. It an NFCEast thing :smokin ... I would be VERY surprised if we came out and ran ya off the field winning by double digits, we should but my boys have an issue playing down to their competition :smh:

It's an equipment and stadium issue that seems to happen with more frequency at Gillette. It definitely happens elsewhere. Tomlin was at Gillette last night and it happened (and it wasn't the first time to occur there)...hence his comments and frustrations. He can't control the media spin and story, he didn't flat out say the Pats cheated. Due to the rep of the team every presser will probably have a headline come out indicating the Pats are cheating. That's the media at work. That's a small consequence to all of the allegations and stories over the years. Just how it is going to be for the foreseeable future. Next week it will be from Rex an Buffalo and you can direct your frustrations towards them

Stop making so much sense in here bruh!!

Guess that makes Revis Tyrion? 

gronk is tyrion.. revis is littlefinger

also got the incest connection too :x

:rofl: :rofl: good one.

I don't understand this dungeons and dragons speak

Watch Game of Thrones. Do it now.

QFT.

Depending on what was said, this may or may not have been appropriate :lol:

Seriously though should have just gotten security to boot the fan though (if they do that based off a coaches request). Can't believe these isn't video yet

Last edited:
I've recently began to realize a lot posters on here are really nerdy/geeky/dorky

I respect sticking to the whole nerd/geek world( comics, science fiction, fantasy, toys, video games)

When I got to college, I found it hard to keep up that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom