OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently began to realize a lot posters on here are really nerdy/geeky/dorky

I respect sticking to the whole nerd/geek world( comics, science fiction, fantasy, toys, video games)

When I got to college, I found it hard to keep up that stuff.

What? Game of thrones is one of the most watched TV shows ever :lol:

I've recently began to realize a lot posters on here are really nerdy/geeky/dorky

I respect sticking to the whole nerd/geek world( comics, science fiction, fantasy, toys, video games)

you're definitely out of touch with the times, man :lol:

We're in a nerd world. We're all nerds. Nerdy is normal.

Which is why ive been trying to bring that word back as an insult amongst my pals.

it's one hour out of the week..

and it's more about politics and what happened monarchies way back when with consolidating power through marriages and that stuff.. yes there is fantasy stuff, but they haven't gotten into that THAT much

more about war and family drama and who is inevitable trying to be king

Video games are as mainstream as anything, nothing nerdy with anyone 35 or younger

Super Mario :pimp:

Last edited:
I wish I still cared about video games

I think my youth officially died when Metal Gear Solid 5 dropped and I didn't have any interest in it

Barcade is still one of my favorite spots though

Last edited:
Once video games get to the point where you enter massive online multiplayer virtual worlds you can call me a nerd all you want. Video games are about to be something serious.

holy crap 
eek.gif

Golden Axe alone is worth $30 to me. Streets of Rage is icing on the top. Where did you get that?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wasn't even referencing that show. I was talking about in general and didn't say any disrespectful towards the nerd culture.

I just don't know how yall time or interest for all of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom