OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Rolaholic"]Just got caught up with the last few pages of the thread...dudes get so damn defensive over the chosen one :rofl:[/quote]Me personally, I'm not even a Luck fan.

Huge fan of intelligent debates, though, and this "Leave RG alone! Pick on Luck!" take was the opposite of that, so I chimed in.

Kiko :x

I always remember your one play as an Eagle

Soooo...how long of a leash does Chip have? It's crazy that every move he's made has almost backfired.

Put Sanchez in there against the Jets this weekend.

Could you imagine the takes if he did that and Sanchez just cooked Revis?

:lol:

Man...if Bradford lays an egg after the first couple of series, you might get your wish. :lol:

There's nothing I want more than for Chip to fail.

Washington offensive line coach Bill Callahan may be 2015's best signing

Hope they can keep it up :pimp:

You and me both man.

[quote name="dland24"]Bold prediction......

The Indianapolis Colts will have a new head coach next year, and his name is Jim Harbaugh.[/quote]Hmmmmm...

I can see it. Seems like he's all in with Michigan, though.

Both Harbaughs in the AFC wold be :x :x.

Speaking of them,here's the bigger hypocrite/clown of the 2....

Watch the TE at the bottom and the slot WR up top

rave.0.gif

He's fine with trick formations as long as they don't make him look bad :lol: :rolleyes. When they do he'll just complain to the league :smh:

Last edited:
Happy as hell Preston Parker was cut. He literally can't catch.

Jets should win that game. Defense is too damn serious.

I never thought the Sanchez butt fumble was that bad and I hated the guy from day one. I thought Danny Woodhead'a play this preseason was much worse. Ran full speed into his lineman. **** was funny as hell.

There were a good amount of people on here this offseason saying Kiko would get hurt again. He's injury prone.

As for NT's biggest gump on here. I only post JPP videos because it's cool seeing him get back. I don't care if he's a Giant or Eagle. Freak accident for a great player. Hope he bounces back and continues to be a good player. Don't think he's a Giant next year.

Last edited:
Both Harbaughs in the AFC wold be :x :x.

Speaking of them,here's the bigger hypocrite/clown of the 2....

Watch the TE at the bottom and the slot WR up top

rave.0.gif

He's fine with trick formations as long as they don't make him look bad :lol: :rolleyes. When they do he'll just complain to the league :smh:

This dude Harbaugh is the biggest cry baby in the NFL.

I remember when they asked the league to tell the Steelers not to play certain songs in Heinz Field cause it got the crowd too hype or some **** :lol:

I thought he complained about it and they banned that play or changed the rule?

Either way, he's weak as hell for complaining about it and then using it

i just saw this:

Chuck Pagano: Indianapolis Colts Coach Criticizes Quarterback Andrew Luck After Loss to New York Jets
"He's got to take care of the football. Make great decisions. It’s not that hard. It’s not trigonometry," Pagano said after Monday's game. Luck threw three interceptions and lost one fumble.

wouldn't expect that harsh of a public statement from the HC. "it's not trigonometry" :rofl:

Chargers W
@ Ravens
Chiefs
Seahawks
@ Bills
@ Steelers

:x

This stretch is gonna determine rather we're real or not.

I'm hoping we can go 5-1 or 4-2.

Would love to hear your guys' MVPs through two weeks...

Here's mine - 

1. Brady

2. Rodgers

3. Gronk

4. Big Ben

5. Carson Palmer

Would love to hear your guys' MVPs through two weeks...

Here's mine - 

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Gronk
4. Big Ben
5. Carson Palmer

Antonio Brown is somewhere around Palmer and Ben IMO

It would be awesome to see Gronk win it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom