OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude is dinking and dunking down two scores with a minute left :rofl:

Last edited:
i just read the clock as 8:49
mean.gif

its a wrap im out. Happy the giants got that W. 1-2 (Or 3-0 if we count imaginary wins)
I can't believe Kirk Cousins is a starting QB in the NFL
i feel that way about 6 or 7 starting qbs

Last edited:
Does this put any Cousin's movement to rest yet, NT?

And no...I'm not resting on Bradford until a few more weeks (if he makes it that far).

Man...the last thing Bradford and the Eagles needed right now is a game against that Jets defense this weekend.

I can't believe Kirk Cousins is a starting QB in the NFL

I really don't understand why Gruden gives him a pass for having the highest interception rate of any QB in the league. It's not like he kickstarts the offense either; he's a total game manager and then if anything gets off schedule he panics and throws a pick :smh:

Not to mention Jordan reed should have had 2 tds tonight, he roasted Collins twice. With average qb play we could have had a chance to win that game.

I really don't understand why Gruden gives him a pass for having the highest interception rate of any QB in the league. It's not like he kickstarts the offense either; he's a total game manager and then if anything gets off schedule he panics and throws a pick :smh:

Not to mention Jordan reed should have had 2 tds tonight, he roasted Collins twice. With average qb play we could have had a chance to win that game.
Todd ******* Collins would've led us to a win. Kirk was horrible all night. Can't wait to hear what the media personalities who suck him off have to say tomorrow. Gonna be excuses galore. If RG3 played like this it's all his fault, when Kirk does he doesn't have enough help around him...some ********.

Todd ******* Collins would've led us to a win. Kirk was horrible all night. Can't wait to hear what the media personalities who suck him off have to say tomorrow. Gonna be excuses galore. If RG3 played like this it's all his fault, when Kirk does he doesn't have enough help around him...some ********.

First thing I heard this morning is how RG3 is a distraction still. Jay said last night "its not all on the QB" "we have to do something around him". Last night was directly on the QB. Jay would have roasted Bob but Kirk gets a pass.

Also WHO THE HELL GOES FOR 1 DOWN 12? They cut the lead to 11 with the EP. That's a 2 TD game. Why not go for 2 and cut it to a TD and FG? Miss it's still a 2 TD game.

They need to play RG3. That money for next year thing is overblown. He only makes 16 million if he gets injured and misses all of the 16 season.

Last edited:

Agreed 100%. Receivers and TE's were getting open and he just missed them. He didn't get sacked until late in the 4th quarter and wasn't facing consistent pressure, the line played pretty well. He was the main weak link and him missing throws that an nfl qb should make is a huge reason why we lost the game (in addition to the penalties and Luvao going down).
If I was one of his teammates and I heard the coach say "we need to play better around Kirk" I'd be taken aback and offended. Most of the rest of the team, especially the defense, did their jobs. Kirk didn't come close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom