OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w_d.gif

Peyton has 7 TD and 11 INT

if that defense was only middle of the pack, Peyton would be getting destroyed right now

Hard to criticize him, I mean it's obvious why he's playing poorly and it's out if his control :frown:

Just curious, would you apply this logic to a teenager and adult as well? If a 13 year old was violent and came after an adult (or even provoked/threatened), are they justified in striking back? Should the kid be held accountable and punished?

It get's real fuzzy here. This video popped up on my facebook the other day of a student beating down a teacher bloody. But with the world we live in today teachers are probably scared to death to defend themselves by getting aggressive with a student.

Saw another video of a student throwing desks and chairs all over the room. Then jumped on the teachers desk yelling profanities at him. The teacher sat there head down grading his papers. He was powerless. Should the kid be held accountable? Hell yeah he should. If you're capable of smacking the hell out of him, you should be able to do it. Teach them a life lesson like they're parents already should have.

But seriously, a huge chunk of people in this country are the worst. We're whimpy and love to be outraged. So will the kid be held accountable? Nope.

Last edited:
Caldwell, Mike Pettine and Gus Bradley are almost for sure gone after this year. Honestly wouldn't doubt it if Tomsula is too. Lovie Smith should already be fired but if Jameis gets us to at least 7 or 8 wins then he'll probably end up getting another year.

I really dont like this dude. Cameraman got cut on his eyebrow and the bridge of his nose too.

Last edited:
Peyton on the injury report with a shoulder :nerd:

Nothing serious...right?

:evil:

i'm sure it's along the lines of brady being on there every week for that 2 season stretch. probably just limiting practice reps to keep the arm as fresh as possible.

I'm sure when Hardy sacks Bradford like 4 times tomorrow night the people in Dallas will be more forgiving.

I never knew about that Suggs DV case also involving his kid at the same time :wow: :x. Knew there had to be another reason I didn't like the dude :smh:

I commented on the Burfict hit during the game. Unnecessary, dude is a clown

Yea that should be worthy of a fine unlike accessories

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom