OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

similar to the Bills (similar, not exactly), this is Lamar and the Ravens best chance to get the Chiefs

:lol: he was in prime form for sure

to be fair, with today's officiating, you can never be too sure what's a TD and what isn't, what's a catch and what isn't, etc etc. :lol:

Barring injury, the Ravens will be back making more runs regardless of what happens Sunday. I think they win btw. Lamar Jackson caught alot of unwarranted flack for playoff games from 4-5 years ago. But the Bills/Josh Allen are the ones who really fit that description.

This Chiefs team is arguably the most vulnerable they’ve been in the Mahomes era, but that dude is the ultimate X factor. It’s either a Baltimore blowout or KC annoyingly hangs around and pulls something off late to me.

KC wasn't losing that game to Buffalo. I don't think KC even punted until the 4th quarter which is crazy and tells me that as long as it wasn't 0:12 or less with KC down, Buffalo was losing that game. Not blaming the kicker or Josh if I'm honest, KC is just better when it matters. This is how it looked when it was Indy Manning against Thomas. Josh and Buffalo almost have to play the perfect game against Patrick to win. I assumed their home crowd would increase their margin of error and in a lot of respects it did just not enough to get the win

I’m just at a loss for words how Buffalo just melted down once they got that last 1st down on the KC 30 or whatever they were on. There was like 3:15 left with the clock moving. Just keep driving it down on them slowly, get another first down. You shouldn’t even be in a 4th and 9 situation. Take the short passes which were there and keep killing clock.

Unless you’re kicking the field goal with 10 seconds left and no timeouts for KC as a last resort. Giving the ball back to KC with 1:40 left and 2 time outs. You’re just delaying the inevitable even if he makes the kick.

I get wanting the home run ball on the pass where Allen missed Diggs. But you need the first down more than anything. Especially with a shaky kicker.

That ain't an under throw. He put it in the perfect spot where only Diggs could get it. If he kept moving to the right he woulda caught it or made it easier.
I saw it on the All-22 film. It was a slight under throw for sure. Diggs still should’ve made the play though.

tumblr_ps4mroBO0Z1s9xw57o3_500.gifv

I love these movies. The Axel F tune lowkey plays in my head every time the Lions are on TV :lol:

Back
Top Bottom