OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

You did change kelce’s position to slot though. :lol::lol:

Kelce’s a TE. And there isn’t a te that anyone can say is so good that kelce isn’t in the same class as him. You can argue gronk is better but anything more is ridiculous.

He's a TE that plays like a slot. Gronk is a TE who plays like a traditional TE.

Baker Mayfield got the build of a goat QB according to NT.

This is the physique of the man who is widely considered to be the goat:
tom-brady-1-4ebfa5a957a64830bded3160a798cbb2.jpg

Tom%20Brady.jpg

He looks like he’s allergic to weight lifting.

What has kingsbury done in the last 10 years besides pose for that one photo inside his living room in AZ that would get you excited about that hire? He has had mahomes, Murray, and Williams as QBs and has won nothing.

You don’t think he’ll improve the Raiders offense? I guess it depends on who’s at QB next year but I thought it was a great hire.

What has kingsbury done in the last 10 years besides pose for that one photo inside his living room in AZ that would get you excited about that hire? He has had mahomes, Murray, and Williams as QBs and has won nothing.
Hardly did anything at his last job with the most heralded QB prospect in years and defending Heisman winner too but now he gets an NFL OC gig just cause?

That McVay stimmy is crazy,anybody with any association at all with him gets these teams batting their lashes at them :lol:

Chiefs been getting calls all season and then some. No way it’s stopping now.

I think it was week 1 where their Oline men was false start like every damn snap and he was lined up way behind the LOS and the refs never called it :lol: **** is obvious and ridiculous . Season started that way and its gonna end that way.

anything to protect Kermit. and now anything to protect Travis Swift.

Chiefs been getting calls all season and then some. No way it’s stopping now.

I think it was week 1 where their Oline men was false start like every damn snap and he was lined up way behind the LOS and the refs never called it :lol: **** is obvious and ridiculous . Season started that way and its gonna end that way.

anything to protect Kermit. and now anything to protect Travis Swift.
One can say it started in the Superbowl last year :nerd: |l

You don’t think he’ll improve the Raiders offense? I guess it depends on who’s at QB next year but I thought it was a great hire.

No, his offense at Arizona was horrible in the second half and same as in college. I don’t think he’s good.

We need to lock this thread, why do we need a playoff thread and a Super Bowl thread?

Methodical Management Methodical Management can you lock this thread?

Back
Top Bottom