OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

ooops....forgot one player that the hawks need to keep: Sharpie. dude is as good as anybody and has proven it with key points in the playoffs.

They'll probably have to deal Sharp as well to get some cap relief. They'll be very busy on draft day trading him and Versteeg for picks.

i think marleau goes wherever kovy doesnt. i could see him in toronto back with ron wilson. apparently them not being on good terms is bs

They're so loaded, it'll be hard to keep everyone.

Most important is the core guys. Buff, Kane, Toews, Keith, Seabrook.

bring buff to boston!

laugh.gif

can't wait for that parade tomorrow!

anyone noticed how P.O'ed the Philly crowd was after the goal was scored last night?

Our core is in tact and I really like our chances of making a run at a repeat. The offseason thread needs to get made so us fans can keep this going. I mostly stayed in the NL Central thread and USC threads over the years before this NHL season. It's been good joining the hockey family that has exsisted for quite some time now and hopefully we get some new members for next season. Raise the cup pm'd me and said he has recruited some Red Wings fans from another board. Man it feels good to be able to say the Blackhawks are Stanley Cup Champs.

Congrats to the Blackhawks...I knew that was a damn goal...I was sitting there wondering ++# was going on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by sthebest

anyone noticed how P.O'ed the Philly crowd was after the goal was scored last night?
wouldn't you be pissed? man i'd be pissed...

laugh.gif
word, like they were supposed to stand up and cheer.  Hell outta here.  Philly fans are notorious for booing anything and everything, I don't know how anyone is shocked they were pissed and booing last night.

Congrats to the Hawks, ##+* I'd be pissed if my team lost like the Flyers. I really thought the series was going to go to 7

as soon as I saw kane take the puck to the left side I thought oh god I bet he scores here, and then he celebrates. what a weird way to end it all

man i wish im going to the hawks parade.....being 700 miles out stinks. but im happy they won. i miss chi...especially in these times. gotta watch it online instead.

Back
Top Bottom