OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

wow jsut checked ebay and there 500+ pairs for sale lol

so many people bought these just to sell. if you missed out, wait it out and should be able to cop for retail very soon.

anyway, shoe looks clean in real life pics. great everyday wearer.

Finally just received shipping confo on these... size 11 3.7 lbs and supposed to arrive thursday or friday

Now that people have them in hand what's the verdict on sizing? Half down the consensus? 

Finally just received shipping confo on these... size 11 3.7 lbs and supposed to arrive thursday or friday
MANNNNNN!! I'm STILL waiting!!! 
mean.gif

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]At work so not the worlds best pics. This is one big as* box! Put it next to my lasers to show difference. Shoe is extremely light and my guess right now is tts to .5 size down.

Another thread i need to stay far away from, these are looking like a summer shoe for these hot FL summer days.... Now i wish i grabbed with the app when i had the chance

PRECIATE IT!

So much better on foot. Repped for the quality pic. Definitely excited to get mine in

HAHA! THANKS! U WILL BE IMPRESSED! NICE, SIMPLE, NEUTRAL

dope pics, Slim! Nothing but Bean's in the background too.

PRECIATE IT!! YEA IM UP TO 16 PAIRS OF KOBES, AND 15 PAIRS OF KD'S. I DONT EVEN LIKE KOBE[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. HIS KICKS ARE JUST COMFY. LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom