OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I was wondering about the sizing I've back tracked the thread a little and still need some advice. I wear a 9.5 in all nike basket ball and in the gel lyte vs. I would say my foot is pretty average not to wide or narrow. Would yall recommend a 9 or 9.5? Thanks

END is cooked 
laugh.gif

189 not including tax? Sick. People gettin taxed during tax season
No. That is the price excluding the UK tax (VAT). I believe if you use their UK site, it's £139 but you save 20% which makes it £111.20 plus £7.95 shipping. Comes out to about $178 instead of the $189 plus $11.95 shipping on the US website.

Gonna try my luck with the nike site
Yeah I have copped way to much this month so if I cant get for retail ill just chuck it up as not being to be. ill be salty as hell once I start seeing on feet pics if I miss out... But ill
figured id ask since you posted... Did you have to do anything different to order on their site? I cant get paypal or cc info to work... Something about my address isnt the same?!

anyone know why Air Maxes are considerably higher compared to other shoes in parts of Europe?

I understand that running shoes ("trainers") are predominantly worn over other categories, but Air Maxes specifically are $20-40 higher than US prices.

Just called NTLA and asked if they were getting them tomorrow, and the chick said they had no info on them and to stay tuned to Twitter. :stoneface:

Just got my Zeroes, normal sized box for my 9.5s ...Very light and comfortable shoe. Really digging the air unit hangtag, I thought it was just a solid piece of plastic from the pics.

anyone know why Air Maxes are considerably higher compared to other shoes in parts of Europe?

I understand that running shoes ("trainers") are predominantly worn over other categories, but Air Maxes specifically are $20-40 higher than US prices.
Not the exchange rate? 

Also keep in mind that the US prices usually do not include tax. This can increase the cost by about 10%

Man I'm skressed about tomorrow. I'm anticipating all bogus sizes will be left when I go to Nike Chicago at noon.

Back
Top Bottom