OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Jesus the thirst is real

I threw mine on eBay because they didn't fit for $220 just to get my money back after fees and shipping and they sold in like 5 minutes

now it's time to track down a 9.5 :smh:

Last edited:
I dont want them for $200
mean.gif
oh well...on to the next one or catch a reseller after airmax day
smokin.gif
This. Hopefully after the AMD hype dies down, people can cop around retail. They can miss me with that $250+ ish.

How is NikeSF looking like? Might head out to grab a half size down pair just in case.

Last edited:
150 is already 2 much for em.... Aint losing my breath.... Its just gna b a phase with these m sure

Commonwealth@cmnwlth_ftgg 2m2 minutes ago

It's #airmaxday. Air Max Zero QS available in-store and via phone order. Sizes 5 and up available.

For anyone looking.  The guys at Commonwealth are great.  Give em a call.

150 is already 2 much for em.... Aint losing my breath.... Its just gna b a phase with these m sure

Agreed...that's why i'm trying to cop on NDC or at Niketown with these gift cards, but that's looking like that won't happen.

for sure.  i mean its air max day, the hype is at the all time high right now.  I actually really like these and want to wear them out.  I couldn't get a pair for under 200 this morning.  now im at work really ZzzZz from waking up at 3-5am lol

Keep refreshing, I got an 11.5 after refreshing like 200 times. Items don't stay in carts long
Appreciate the tip as well from @SuperStarLord.  I tried for about 40 mins had to get some rest before work, 9.5 was just not popping up for me.  looks like there is a decent amount floating today, maybe ill get lucky later if someone does't want their 9.5 on here.  I only see them on some sites for 220+ now,  I don't want to pay that. 

Last edited:
I still haven't received my shipping email. I chatted with an ndc rep and he said my order is still good to go... I just want my 11

My 11.5 seems like it hasn't moved out of the warehouse yet. My ups tracking has said order processed waiting for ups for 2 days now... Wtf..

Back
Top Bottom