OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Any pics out there WITHOUT pinrolled jeans or joggers.  Tired of all this ankle cleavage, just want to see regular jeans.

I will be rocking mine in some shorts all day tomorrow, posting a ton of pics. check out my IG, same as my screen name.

These are nice... thank you again @eattheface  truly appreciate the look out 
nthat.gif

where else is releasing these cuz size? Tripping for listing them as £140 smh. Is kith getting them online?

So this is a limited shoe? I don't want to spend 200 not including international shipping on s shoe that's going be a gr and I can just wait to get in the states?

So this is a limited shoe? I don't want to spend 200 not including international shipping on s shoe that's going be a gr and I can just wait to get in the states?

According to solemartyr aka Nike destroyer niketowns allocation around the country is minimal.

Imo just cop em if it's not to big of a price difference, I paid 168 after tax for each pair off of ndc

Also sns is getting em as far as euro sites go

It is a Quickstrike release so they will be kind of limited. I think what will make them a little harder to get is the way Nike decides to allocate its pairs. From what I have seen in posts and Instagram Cali and NYC have the best allotment. Hopefully you live in those areas.

just realized there was a sock liner in it last night. really looking forward to getting mine tomorrow. you like them?
Yeah, it's really like a hybrid kind of shoe. The toe makes you feel like you're wearing Flyknits. Then you have an Air Max 1 sole that we're all used to. The neoprene sock liner is more similar to a GL-V than Huaraches or AM93.

Man I like the shoe and what means in air max history but that's crazy lol why do they get to raise retail just because it's out of states. Isn't it supposed to be 150 retail. I think ima go head and get them for size?

Last edited:
are these running TTS? Hope that it fits cause just went to Niketown and just bought a pair of running shoes half size up.

i think they're gonna be sold at a lot of places. go and follow stores on insta and twitter lol

anyone else receive an email from nike saying order has been delayed, hopefully my order does not get cancelled 

Back
Top Bottom