OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

End clothing has them currently up. Overseas are overcharging. I will try my luck @ The NIKENYC store.

End clothing has them currently up. Overseas are overcharging. I will try my luck @ The NIKENYC store.

end has had the best price ive seen so far

$200.95 shipped priority fedex

but they obviously elevated the price

i snagged my size 13 as i forgot about the ndc sunday drop so i missed it and i work tomorrow so cant scoop up in nyc at all

so that little bump in price is just the price i have to pay considering i have no options

which im not mad about some ebay prices for a 13 were like 280+

chill lol

Last edited:
OOS on end 
embarassed.gif

It actually went pretty smooth on End and Wellgosh.  If you kept the price in sterling pounds, the conversion rate came out slightly cheaper.  I was able to get them for basically $190 shipped.

It actually went pretty smooth on End and Wellgosh.  If you kept the price in sterling pounds, the conversion rate came out slightly cheaper.  I was able to get them for basically $190 shipped.

had that feeling but the site had some lag and didnt wanna chance switching the currency over and missing out

My credit card decided it was the perfect time to assume fraud trying to shop on END, so it declined and by the time I chose a different card through PayPal, they were gone. Oh well.

Hey Guys I just joined here now long time lurker but I wanted to let you know I scored 6 pairs by accident on end size 11.5 this was only due to getting website errors when I clicked place order well turns out they all went thru I have emailed end and told them to cancel 2 of the orders / 4 pairs of 11.5 us

Keep checking the site they should be rereleased soon.....

Didn't get order confirmation on end put paypal says they took my $200. On my account it says I ordered as well. But I never got to complete transaction. Fingers crossed. But keeping it in sterling comes out cheaper?

I copped off Wellgosh for $201 even shipped. I was gonna swing by niketown after work but i highly doubt there would be any left past 12 noon.

I waited for the countdown and then started trying to add, wasn't working at first, but kept hitting the F5 like Lesnar and eventually was able to add to cart, took a few minutes.
thanks for the tip,  i did the same, but now 9.5 says out of stock ... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom