OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

I haven't heard anything about a restock and I highly doubt it... they didn't restock the AM1 from last year's AM day

Got my pair from SNS yesterday, haven't tried them on yet, but that box is huge! Nice looking shoe though, took the keychain off to hang up on the bulletin board I have at work.

Is it an actual restock or delayed shipment or delayed drop? Some stores delayed their release like Ubiq.

Hope you can get a pair. Resellers took them from a lot of true amzero fans. They are now all over ebay for rape prices.

Thanks man. Yea I was so hyped on the release. The hype wasn't huge for these the. Nike did its magic and gave them to all their start athletes. You know how that story ends.

I made the mistake and went half size up to a 9. No Bueno. I need my 8.5 at TTS. I saw the decent padding in the pics and figure people saying half size up were right.

I made the mistake and went half size up to a 9. No Bueno. I need my 8.5 at TTS. I saw the decent padding in the pics and figure people saying half size up were right.
its all preference.  you could prob wear them if you have thicker socks?  or you got a buyer ....^^^      haha

or get an even thicker insole which should add to the comfort which is already top notch i hear. I can't wait to get my pair in. 

Rock City Kicks is restocking these on Saturday.

http://sneakernews.com/2015/04/02/if-you-missed-out-the-nike-air-max-zero-is-releasing-again-soon/

Edit: In store only.... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
what price are u guys paying for these?  not buying or selling at all.  wondering cuz the ebay prices are ...
sick.gif

@coday  glad to help.  

Last edited:
Yeah, Comfort is great, but I need to trade for an 8.5.
Tts will always be your safest bet. But, in this case now its better to sell and rehunt for a 8.5. Trading can take a long time or go wrong and you need a middle man unless one is willing to ship first.

I paid retail for my pairs. The market price is based very much on the size. Even the price difference from 11 to 11.5 is considerably large, with 11's selling for more.

Anywhere from 230-285 based on size I think is about market price. If course with a few exceptions

^ cool imma just wait and see if it goes down then until someone will offer a fair price.  thanks.    

I got mine for retail as well at the air max box event.  but curious if I can get one more, best I've seen is 250... and youre saying nothing over 2.  welp...haha
thats just me so, if i struck out i prob would have pass. i might pay more if i was in s diff situation since im still dealing w/ college right now. 

people only want to resell for 240+....some morons have wanted 260+ when i messaged on ebay. 

Back
Top Bottom