OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Definitely going to have to get a pair, probably after summer. Hope resale goes down by then..or they restock plentifully.

Walter..

Definitely going to have to get a pair, probably after summer. Hope resale goes down by then..or they restock plentifully.

Walter..

hope for a restock as well, sold my pairs for stupid money, but i'd like to have a pair to rock!

resell on these was strange in eu, u could cop on NDC with no line, ppl slept until US sold out then the thirst exploded and pairs disappeared quickly... hypebeasts, strange ppl lol

i'm going to sit on mine until june to rock. these will be a staple for the yankee games i attend

:lol: why are you explaining yourself? You bought an item that is now worth more than what you paid for it. You own it, you can make a profit. Don't let these fools that think overpriced Nike shoes are some sacred NECESSITY rather than a useless LUXURY, judge what you do with your money and shoes. Congrats on getting 2 pairs :smokin

Yeah, you're right. I feel the same about resellers snatching up every pair tho, but also often I'm happy for them, since atleast the pairs are still for sale, be it at an elevated price. I have never sold a pair before tho, so being calles a reseller feela strange.

I don't care about you re selling...

But do you realize that you just said that you went across country and camped out for a pair of shoes that you are unsure about? :lol:

Yup, all my sneakerhead buddies are MAX fanatics, so I wasn't alone. I respect the MAX line, and AM Day, and this was gonna be me dipping my toe in runner territory.

But I would have kept them if they had no vallue, they just don't have vallue to me, so why not sell em if I get a nice offer. I can always get a GR to give it another try. Maybe New Balance...

Yeah, you're right. I feel the same about resellers snatching up every pair tho, but also often I'm happy for them, since atleast the pairs are still for sale, be it at an elevated price. I have never sold a pair before tho, so being calles a reseller feela strange.
Yup, all my sneakerhead buddies are MAX fanatics, so I wasn't alone. I respect the MAX line, and AM Day, and this was gonna be me dipping my toe in runner territory.

But I would have kept them if they had no vallue, they just don't have vallue to me, so why not sell em if I get a nice offer. I can always get a GR to give it another try. Maybe New Balance...
For me, this is absolutely fine, but my whole thing with resellers is that they try and create this artificial demand by buying all those pairs and marking up the price. And normally the market would regulate itself, but there are people who are so easily influenced by the dollar value of a sneaker and seeing that as status as opposed to them liking the shoe or having some sort of sentimental attachment towards them. 

Hi there, wondering if anyone knows where I can source a size 14 of these? Thanks, been looking out for these for awhile :frown:

I will never get this shoe.

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

i have android...i had a access code...i tried to unlock via deskstop...says my code doesnt work... lame

Man, every time that processing circle takes more than a second to pop up saying Purchase Failed, I get all excited, but no such luck so far.

Back
Top Bottom