OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Could always ID the navys. Is that more than resale? At least we'd know they legit and not fakes.

It's first thing I thought about but they would probably do something to keep it from being ID exactly the same
Well let's hope that they give us those options. If not I won't be upset, could always make something that remotely resembles it. They've done it for Kobes, I like the silhouette of the shoe so I'll be happy with a pair.

Last edited:
ID would be sick. Also, is it confirmed that it that pop up box will be back in LA? That would be dope.

ID would be sick. Also, is it confirmed that it that pop up box will be back in LA? That would be dope.

Nothing is confirmed as of yet. Dino was throwing around the purple cw releasing, but that isn't confirmed either.

That* was basically them unveiling. In real time you can see it's a zero.

I'm going to be bankrupt.

Last edited:
your wallet be soon get remastered by the almighty Nike, whether you like it or not
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

#sneakerheadaddictions

Wait time will probably be the same as other IDs right guys? Oh I'm exited to get my first Zero...

damn i'm surprised there isn't more hype about this. these shoes are so nice. i've got a 15% off code, probably gonna cop 3 or 4 pairs. fml

your wallet be soon get remastered by the almighty Nike, whether you like it or not :lol:   :rofl:   :lol:

#sneakerheadaddictions

:lol: Man zeros are honestly one of my favorite shoes nike has ever put out. I'm hoping they become ID staples like the 90 and Am1 but I feel like it's going to be very temporary

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom