OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

In defense of the shoe, sure it took me 6 pairs to finally find 2 good ones after mixing and matching. That said they are freaking awesome. No foggy air pocket, crisp clean white, black and bright *** volt. You can't go wrong. Nostalgia on top and a pump that works. Is the leather quality the greatest? No, it wasn't a premium release but its still better than some of the other crap that comes across retail shelves. And you have to admit that. Not sure about the paint on the release button. On all 6 pairs only thing I saw was glue which could be removed with your fingernail. Ive seen 2 different size Nike Airs on the back, Ive seen excessive glue and Ive seen the leather stretched out around the pump that you could pinch it with your finger and thumb and roll it in your fingers. That pair was atrocious. All in all though, Im glad I got my pairs.

Would love a black/volt  or black/emerald colorway.  Please Nike?

I can't pull off white sneakers any more, or hyper punch either.

Black emeralds, black volts, he'll ya! I'd be all over those! Give them to us nike! Not too many of us dig pink.

the leather is terrible

its almost like my flight 89s which is pretty plastic feeling. the only non plastic feeling part is the top ofthe toe box

i guess ive been spoiled by reeboks leather

the pump release button is a mess and looks like the paint on that is already cracking

i guess i have the pair you described where the insole seems sticky when you step

one of the air bubbles is already fogged up

there is excessive glue on the ankles for some reason

i havent even begin to try to fiddle with the pump although my pair came prepump and i had to release pressing really down on the button

i got um for 140 shipped plus 14 bucks cashback so 126 shipped when you look at it so if the pump works that will be a plus

Man, that's no bueno.

Anyone who copped the Spurs colorway care to chime in? Any issues with quality/fit? Eyeing a pair but waiting for that disco...

Man, that's no bueno.

Anyone who copped the Spurs colorway care to chime in? Any issues with quality/fit? Eyeing a pair but waiting for that disco...

I don't think it really has anything to do with quality "issues" per se...But as noblekane noblekane has pointed out in regards to whatever Reeboks he has, the Nike is fine, but Reebok has just been making a better quality shoe with their Shaq Attaq's or the Pump 25th anniversary collabs they have been releasing.

My ACF's are good, no flaws but all my recent Reebok Pump purchases destroy the Nike in fit, comfort, materials, and quality. But a lot of us know what to expect with Nike and what they deem "quality".

Here's a quick toebox pic of my ACF and the Reebok Burn Rubber Pump. You should be able to see the thickness difference in the synthetic leather and full grain/tumbled leather on the BR. It even has ostrich leather panels on the upper as well.

Last edited:
step on the forefoot to pump, release by stepping on the heel. Lol

Actually pump up on the side top collar where it's somewhat "bulbous". Release by the black valve in the back.

Any updates on the emerald's releasing in 2015???  

Only need one pair of these and i'm on the fence between the emerald's and the hot lime's.

Man, that's no bueno.

I just got the Spurs colorway and I really like the quality(I do not have the White pair,btw). Suede is pretty good and I have zero issues on the quality. I feel like Nike put more effort into the black colorway.

Hopefully they improve on quality on the White/Emerald colorway as opposed to the "Billy Hoyle's".

Last edited:
Has anyone compared the weight of these to the originals? I don't remember these being so heavy. And yes I did wear the same size when I was 15. I was thinking of getting a pair to wear on a regular basis until they just fall apart just like I did when I was younger but wow these are like boots.

I would think the og would be heavier since they had better leather. better insole, air in the heel and forefoot, just over all built better

Has anyone compared the weight of these to the originals? I don't remember these being so heavy. And yes I did wear the same size when I was 15. I was thinking of getting a pair to wear on a regular basis until they just fall apart just like I did when I was younger but wow these are like boots.

I weighed them months ago, almost no difference between the retro and og weight.

I just got the Spurs colorway and I really like the quality(I do not have the White pair,btw). Suede is pretty good and I have zero issues on the quality. I feel like Nike put more effort into the black colorway.

Hopefully they improve on quality on the White/Emerald colorway as opposed to the "Billy Hoyle's".

That's what's up; got a pair off the bay.

Im waiting on footlocker champs or footaction to discount the spurs colorway price just a little i got gift cards for just whenever it happens

Next/last colorway for me will be the Emeralds. That's a day one cop.

BUT if I can catch those Ultramarines for a steal, like I did me second pair of Volts........ 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom