OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

My bro at Unheardof just shot me a text.  NikeTalk phone special, Hoyles and Spurs are $133 (tax and express shipping INCLUDED).  Here's the size run breakdown:

Hoyles - 8, 10, 11, 11.5

Spurs - FSR 8 - 12, 13

Give them a call at (513) 744-9444 and tell them you're from NT!

Peace,

J

Can someone please help an OG NTer out?

Sorry in advance for the laziness, but I really don't feel like reading back thru pages.

Do these run TTS or do they fit small?

Also, thank you in advance.

Can someone please help an OG NTer out?

Sorry in advance for the laziness, but I really don't feel like reading back thru pages.

Do these run TTS or do they fit small?

Also, thank you in advance.

A bit on the small side because of all the ankle/heel padding.

Peace,
J

Bought these for $99 at Eblens.
Got 2 pairs already. One to rock and and to stock. If these go down any lower, a third pair will be had 
indifferent.gif

Bought these for $99 at Eblens.

Got 2 pairs already. One to rock and and to stock. If these go down any lower, a third pair will be had :stoneface:

Good *** price I'm hoping to cop the two remaining OG color ways for similar prices

yep i came in here to say this

both the white and black cw are 99 at eblens

Yeah. I'll cop my stock pair in a couple months. Hard to find in 11.5, though.

I'm almost embarrassed to say... I'm watching for when the ACF Denim pair comes down in price to cop, size 10.5 or 11. If you see any deals, please post. Thanks.

Release date for the denim is Jan 29th (officially ) some stores are releasing them early. You can find plenty on ebay for way below retail.

You guys hit the lick with those eblens deals. None in my state. Been patiently or cheaply waiting to scoop from 100-130. Eastbays deal almost got me today but I remained strong.

What's Southern California's equivalent of Eblens? i.e. other brick-and-mortar stores that heavily discount?

(besides outlet stores)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom