OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Smh I been trying to move on but these dudes still keep yapping.

End clothing is getting these and other uk stores so it looks like a general release just like the 180 highs.

im gonna start camping out tonight  
laugh.gif

I've been waiting on this release for 20 years it seems like. well it has been hasn't it?

Smh I been trying to move on but these dudes still keep yapping.

End clothing is getting these and other uk stores so it looks like a general release just like the 180 highs.

that doesn't mean it's a general release
Not going back and forth, just relaying what has been told to me. From my experience if shoes are limited they don't make it to various stores in the UK.

Just got confirmation that the OG White/Royal/Infrared will release next spring. Still haven't seen anything on the OG White/Black/Emerald. Release sheet looks like this -

Black/Pink/Teal (Spurs Away) - January
Varsity Red - February
White/Royal/Infrared OG - March

Peace,
J
Can you confirm the date for the White Men Cant Jump Colorway?  I think I saw October somewhere.

Just got confirmation that the OG White/Royal/Infrared will release next spring. Still haven't seen anything on the OG White/Black/Emerald. Release sheet looks like this -

Black/Pink/Teal (Spurs Away) - January

Varsity Red - February

White/Royal/Infrared OG - March

Peace,

J
Can you confirm the date for the White Men Cant Jump Colorway?  I think I saw October somewhere.
White men can't jump colorway? No good will come from that label if the sites start using it.

Quote:
I wouldn't expect actual og, as in the 90's release, leather quality. but it should be something better than what we got on the 180's. it looks to be decent from the pictures anyhow, if they haven't been shopped that is.
It looks like 2014 Jordan 6 "leather" the quality on these will be garbage, matter a fact, the OG's look pleather too.

the og's have 2 types of leather on them, the better and thicker stuff for the lower parts of the upper, and the more patent and synthetic leather for the upper collar around the pump and the tongue that are more molded.

if you look carefully at some og pics you can tell a slight color difference in the white on those parts as they age. unless you have held a pair tho its not that obvious.

that may not mean anything for the retros tho.

Back
Top Bottom